This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass

Discus and support This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ai esta o erro [img] 0fe2780c-d78e-438d-a3c7-74f632f6e11f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GiovanniCezario, Apr 6, 2020.

1. This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass

ai esta o erro
    This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass [​IMG]

:)

GiovanniCezario, Apr 6, 2020
  2. GiovanniCezario Win User

i tried to reinstall, old games are working normally so new ones are not opening
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Did it previously work and this is a new error or is this the first time you're playing?
  4. Onomito Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse - Season Pass not working

buy the game dragon ball xenoverse in store here in Brazil , so when I got home I bought the season pass , as I know it was popped, because when I open my game menu, is not clicked next to the game, and just click on it appears manage , that's all . is to
    reinstall the season pass ?
  5. adorluigi Win User

Facing problems with game pass subscription

August 2 is when the payment appeared, game pass was canceled since
  6. davidedragon Win User

Installation issue

Im on Xbox one s, when i go in the xbox market appear this error on the games i want to install “0x87e00005”( they are games in the game pass)
Thema:

1. This appears when opening the game, I use the game pass - Similar Threads - appears opening game

2. Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...: Hi Guys, Need urgent help. My Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV and turns of after 40 - 50 Sec. This happened...
  3. Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV...: Hi Guys, Need urgent help. My Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV and turns of after 40 - 50 Sec. This happened...
  4. Game won’t appear and won’t open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t appear and won’t open: So I just bought dying light the following and it has fully downloaded but it won’t appear in my games and the Microsoft store says it is downloaded. The only way I can actually access the game is...
  5. xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install: all the games on my console keep failing to open and they started randomly appearing in the ready to install section might there be a problem with the profile or network all the games on my segate...
  6. Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....: Ive gone through many threads here and its obvious thousands of other users are having the same problem. Family members, who are obviously also friends on xbox live, consistantly appear offline....
  7. hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...: hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat appears as nat moderate and double nat hopefully they can help me 3ce78b2e-af0a-4733-a33f-dd0529e90ad7
  8. Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.: I can’t open any apps on my Xbox, and it keeps saying “something went wrong” and the code doesn’t work in the Xbox.com/errorhelp website and I’ve tried restarting my Xbox but it didn’t work. My...
  9. After opening Jigsaw, an ad appears about new puzzles about fruit. Repeated. Can't get to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After opening Jigsaw, an ad appears about new puzzles about fruit. Repeated. Can't get to the ...: Why can't I just open the Jigsaw puzzle daily challenge. Many times in November and December I was kicked out, and today I was faced with a new ad about fruitpuzzles. Trying to go back to the...
  10. When I open my game appears Error in the content to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open my game appears Error in the content to download.: When I open my game (Batman arkham Origins) appears Error in the content to download Content was detected to download damaged. What do I do? c22f276c-6bc3-4c50-bf10-57f3d6c5bd78