this audio system is not really right way do it

Discus and support this audio system is not really right way do it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hi i don't like this audio setting not happy on dts x because it not have both atmos and dstx at same time submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chintups2, Sep 15, 2020.

1. /u/chintups2
    /u/chintups2 Guest

hi i don't like this audio setting not happy on dts x because it not have both atmos and dstx at same time

submitted by /u/chintups2
    [link] [comments]

/u/chintups2, Sep 15, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

headset with jack 3.5

Hello bricelecart,

You play on your Xbox One? if so, do this :

Guide Button - System - Audio - Headset Chat Mixer

All the way to the left to only hear game audio, all the way to the right to only hear party audio. The middle notches are to mix it, so you can get a good game/party ratio that suits you.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Audio not working

Hi Spa4ce,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you go to the system tab do you have audio there? If so go to headset chat mixer make sure it isn't set all the way to the right. This will not allow game sounds in the headset.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Red264 Win User

Xbox One X sound to audio receiver

You can buy HDMI ARC converter boxes on Amazon that will enable HDMI-ARC on old sound systems, they are essentially dummy sound systems that pose as an ARC receiver then pass the audio to the sound system plugged in at the other end.

Be aware that HDMI-ARC is no different from optical, it only supports PCM 2.0 (stereo) Dolby 5.1 and DTS 5.1, thats all you get. If you desire HD audio formats or PCM 7.1 you need a 4K/HDR compatible sound system.

Dolby Atmos is buggy on Xbox because of the way the Xbox audio engine works, MS have an audio upmixer that merges the system UI sounds with audio streams but this does not play well when bitstreaming Atmos. Which on a technical level is handing off the audio
    from Xbox to the sound system to decode so you can see why their upmixer causes all sorts of problems. There really should be a toggle in the audio settings to disable the upmixer (thereby muting system audio) when using Atmos or bitstreaming Blu-ray/Movie/TV
    audio in general.

Atmos is not designed for gaming in short.
  5. Irixion Win User

HDMI sound stopped working suddenly 360

It appears that the logic board responsible for HDMI audio is going on your system. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do at this point. Your Xbox seems to be dying. You could, try using the other audio option on your console, but there's no guarantee
    that will work.
  6. RaceCond1tion Win User

Xbox Streaming Audio Issue

Have you tried to set the default audio device to be your headphones? Right click on the speaker icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the screen) and select "Playback devices" to see what device is set to play audio (and change that if needed).
Thema:

1. this audio system is not really right way do it - Similar Threads - audio system really

2. Please put headset audio settings back on the Profile & system tab.

in XboX Insiders
    Please put headset audio settings back on the Profile & system tab.: Before, the headset audio setting used to be very easily accessible as it would be right under your "Profile & System" settings tab. Now, it's gone. It took me 15 minutes trying to find where I...
  3. The audio settings under the system tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    The audio settings under the system tab: I do not have the audio settings under the system tab after hitting the xbox button scrolling all the way to the right. What happened to those settings? Did they get removed in an update please...
  4. Full system and title audio loss, except mic input after console soak

in XboX Insiders
    Full system and title audio loss, except mic input after console soak: Hi, I’ve had this 4 maybe 5 times now lately. If I leave the system on with a title running, after returning after 8+ hours (or overnight) I will have lost all audio EXCEPT mic input, but the...
  5. Turtle beach 800x no system/game audio *voice chat works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach 800x no system/game audio *voice chat works: Hello everyone! I'm having an issue with said headset. I have re-paired headset, reset headset rebooted Xbox. I can get system/game sound when I have the optical cable from xbox to the...
  6. Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

in XboX Insiders
    Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab: I would like my ease of access back. I use this tab all the time to adjust my volumes when switching between PUBG and any other game. Also, I have to use the mute toggle from time to time when I...
  7. No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019): Hi, I have an LG SJ9 Dolby Atmos soundbar and it was working fine before the latest patch (02/12/2019). All games and the dashboard sounded fine. Now it has sound only with the dashboard and...
  8. No audio via 3.5mm on Xbox One controller after latest system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio via 3.5mm on Xbox One controller after latest system update.: Hi, after the latest preview update yesterday all 3 of my Xbox and all of the newer 3.5mm controllers have the same problem. The Xbox does not detect anything plugged into them, doesn't matter if...
  9. Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update: Basically soon as I start a twitch stream or youtube while using the audio out jack on the chatpad, I'm getting some loud fast pulsating noise if not an all out loss of sound. It happens on and...
  10. System-Wide Audio Lag on One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System-Wide Audio Lag on One S: System-Wide Audio Lag on One S First of all, some background. I have two main TV's, a Vizio M43-C1 which is a 4K LCD; and an LG 50PZ550, which is a 1080p plasma. Both TV's are also connected to...