This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

Discus and support This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LobiJani, Sep 19, 2020.

1. /u/LobiJani
    /u/LobiJani Guest

Hey peeps!
    I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS, it say : " This code has already been redeemed. "

Any tips as to what could be the problem? Also for some reason the website didn't take my points after checking my redemption/point balance.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/LobiJani
    [link] [comments]

/u/LobiJani, Sep 19, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription

If the code is saying that the code has already been redeemed that means someone has already redeemed the code before you put it into your console.

At this point you would need to take that up with Amazon.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox live be subscription not working

Hey there,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to redeem a code that has already been redeemed? We're unable to replace Xbox Live codes over the forums. If you received the code from Xbox Live rewards,
    please post this up over in the Xbox Live Rewards Questions
    Forum
    for further assistance from the appropriate team.

Feel free to keep us posted! :)
  4. LineKernel Win User

Minecraft windows 10 redeem code bug

the error code i get if i enter my redeem code from the mojang account page in the microsoft store is

this code has already been redeemed

8ybv9xKohEiZaMqW.33.1.6.7
    2019/05/01 - 23:57:27 UTC
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox live

If that code has already been redeemed, please check
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    to ensure the points haven't been credited to your account. If they haven't, please contact the retailer to inform them the code had been redeemed previously.
  6. Miss Mandles Win User

Code for American Nightmare giving already redeemed message

I don't want it on my account, and I'm not trying to redeem it on mine. I was trying to redeem it on his as I'm not interested in the game, but it's saying the code has already been redeemed. It was the first attempt at redeeming the code (on any account).
Thema:

1. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem] - Similar Threads - code has already

2. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    This code has already been redeemed: I am recovering a code and the browser said this code has already been redeemed Please any help ca68c0b3-4f6e-4a15-9e28-53ee94a6e3ba
  3. Этот код ужебыл использован[This code has already been used]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Этот код ужебыл использован[This code has already been used]: При вводе кода на игру пишет, что этот уже был использован. Игра шла с консолью. [Translation - When entering the code for the game, he writes that this one has already been used. The game was...
  4. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed: I took a break from Xbox after my game-pass ultimate expired and decided I was gonna use my 1 month Xbox live gold code that came with my Xbox, I went to use the code and it said that it had...
  5. Try to load FS2020 try to load code get reply "This code has already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Try to load FS2020 try to load code get reply "This code has already been redeemed": Bought FS2020 through Amazon. When I try to enter program through Amazon I see my code printed out. Underneath the box in red is printed "This code has already been redeemed. I can't do anything...
  6. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...
  7. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Mobile
    This code has already been redeemed: I need some help my code is not working at all 92aa4000-f745-4e5c-9dee-a52131e7a64c
  8. My code has been used already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code has been used already: My code has been used already 78c3c512-068e-40d2-94de-bdd40b788011
  9. This code has already been redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed.: i've bought a code for XBOX LIVE GOLD (3months) and when inserting it, the error is This code has already been redeemed. Why is this? The code is brand new, delivered digitally. Can you help...
  10. My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10): У меня есть аккаунт на официальном майн сайте, оттуда я взял подарочный код на виндовс эдишн, но когда я ввёл этот код то он уже был кем-то активирован, но до этого я никогда его не активировал...