This code has already been redeemed

Discus and support This code has already been redeemed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am recovering a code and the browser said this code has already been redeemed Please any help ca68c0b3-4f6e-4a15-9e28-53ee94a6e3ba Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IIYousof, Oct 12, 2020.

1. IIYousof
    IIYousof Guest

I am recovering a code and the browser said this code has already been redeemed

Please any help

:)

IIYousof, Oct 12, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This code has already been redeemed.

If you have already contacted your retailer regarding this issue without result, you can contact xbox chat support here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

or if you are part of the USA/CA region you can contact this free toll nr: (800) 469-9269
  3. vAAW Win User

Did you purchase this digital code from Xbox themselves or from a Third-Party Seller?

if so, contact the third-party seller about the code already being redeemed, you may get a refund if not then contact
    Xbox Support Below

https://support.xbox.com/
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello ag0006,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a pre-paid code. Please visit this page to troubleshoot this issue:

Troubleshoot Pre-paid Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Code has already been redeemed

6. zv Tenzo zv Win User

I had the same issue , call xbox support and they will be able to help you , if you go to the store where you bout it you will be wasting your time they wont be able to help you . Please call xbox support and I hope your issue is resolved.
Thema:

1. This code has already been redeemed - Similar Threads - code has already

2. Этот код ужебыл использован[This code has already been used]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Этот код ужебыл использован[This code has already been used]: При вводе кода на игру пишет, что этот уже был использован. Игра шла с консолью. [Translation - When entering the code for the game, he writes that this one has already been used. The game was...
  3. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

in XboX Insiders
    This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]: Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS,...
  4. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed: I took a break from Xbox after my game-pass ultimate expired and decided I was gonna use my 1 month Xbox live gold code that came with my Xbox, I went to use the code and it said that it had...
  5. Try to load FS2020 try to load code get reply "This code has already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Try to load FS2020 try to load code get reply "This code has already been redeemed": Bought FS2020 through Amazon. When I try to enter program through Amazon I see my code printed out. Underneath the box in red is printed "This code has already been redeemed. I can't do anything...
  6. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...
  7. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Mobile
    This code has already been redeemed: I need some help my code is not working at all 92aa4000-f745-4e5c-9dee-a52131e7a64c
  8. My code has been used already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code has been used already: My code has been used already 78c3c512-068e-40d2-94de-bdd40b788011
  9. This code has already been redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed.: i've bought a code for XBOX LIVE GOLD (3months) and when inserting it, the error is This code has already been redeemed. Why is this? The code is brand new, delivered digitally. Can you help...
  10. My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10): У меня есть аккаунт на официальном майн сайте, оттуда я взял подарочный код на виндовс эдишн, но когда я ввёл этот код то он уже был кем-то активирован, но до этого я никогда его не активировал...