This code has already been used.

Discus and support This code has already been used. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a xbox live 12 months code but I have an error message: This code has already been used.The seller asks me the time the code was used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clément LE DEVIC, Aug 10, 2019.

1. This code has already been used.

:)

Clément LE DEVIC, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

This code has already been used

Hello,

If you bought a code from a brick and mortar store your best bet would be to return for them to have them fix it.

If it is from a digital store contacting them is best.

If it was directly from MS contacting chat support is your best bet via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Zero
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

On the console, it will only tell you that the code has already been used. It will not give you a date or time. It may be possible that the person who originally purchashed the code can check this though. Did you get it from someone who purchased it for
    you, like for a gift? Or from a retailer? I don't know of a way that you can see the time or date that it was redeemed. I think perhaps, only the person who originally purchased the code may be able to find this out.
  4. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

Code has already been used

The best thing to do I think is try going to the retailer you bought the product from if the code is indeed already used and ask for a replacement.
  5. A23GMAN Win User

This code has already been used

u tried going into ure download history to redownload it?
  6. Yombi GS Win User

You can conntact with the support(xbox) and they can tell you when the code was used.

Buying from 3rd party sites such as G2A can be risky.

and G2A is the wors 3rd party site. (In my opinion)

I hope the seller will refund you and be careful with them.
Thema:

1. This code has already been used. - Similar Threads - code has already

2. Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed: I'm trying to redeem my free Minecraft windows 10 because I bought Java edition a long time ago, but it says my code has already been redeemed. I know that I never redeemed it. I guess my code got...
  3. Product from g2a.com says "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Product from g2a.com says "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info": Hello, on 29 July 2019 11:13:25 CEST I have bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition XBOX LIVE Key GLOBAL. The seller sent me this email: [Mod Removed-Personal Information] I have got this [Mod...
  4. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  5. xbox live code has already redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live code has already redeem: xbox live code has already redeem bfa94110-19e7-403e-886b-f71421c0f11d
  6. Este código já foi resgatado [Edit - Translation] - This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Este código já foi resgatado [Edit - Translation] - This code has already been redeemed: Olá, adquiri meu xbox one x em julho de 2018, com ele vieram dois cartões presentes um xbox game pass e o outro xbox live gold. No mesmo dia que ganhei inseri o cartão game pass, funcionou...
  7. I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed: I redeemed a code on a different computer. But I got a new computer and I want to put the game on this one but it says its already redeemed and it won't let me download it unless I buy it again....
  8. This code has already been used

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This code has already been used: I bought a gift card, when I went to use it was: this code has already been used, I would like to know if it has tracking because it is not in my account. 54edcf0e-785b-4e48-9d76-616230c1d4d4
  9. Code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code has already been redeemed: So i was trying to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 through mojang. I clicked the button, sent me to microsoft, I signed in with my account (my only account), and showed me the code. I...
  10. "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in": Hello guys! I'd really really be thankful if you could help me. First you need to know that I am completely ignorant about Xbox one. I am starting to investigate how it works! :-) I bought 2...