This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code

Discus and support This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Oh hi, I bought 3 month membership and $100 Xbox gift card but I got this message saying "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samsungcore851, Feb 22, 2021 at 2:22 AM.

1. This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code

Oh hi, I bought 3 month membership and $100 Xbox gift card but I got this message saying "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code". My you guy's pls fix it if you don't mind.

:)

Samsungcore851, Feb 22, 2021 at 2:22 AM
  2. (Farscape) Win User

you need to contact the place you purchased from as they did not activate the card at the register/till
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

"This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code"

Hi Ky Johnny-Charters,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

Yes you have to go back to the retailer to get the code activated to get it working, take a copy of your receipt and get all done that way
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, as stated in the message you received you will need to contact whoever you purchased the gift card from in order to get the code activated. Sometimes it can take up to 24hrs for the activation to go through so try waiting and if you have no luck contact
    the seller.
  6. Ky Johnny-Charters Win User

So went back to the retailer along with my proof of purchase and got them active the cards I bought and BAM! it worked! :D
Thema:

1. This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code - Similar Threads - code yet active

2. I have yet to receive my $10 dollar gift code from Microsoft or its Rewards team for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have yet to receive my $10 dollar gift code from Microsoft or its Rewards team for...: Title. I have been getting tossed back and forth between Xbox Support and the Rewards team on who is supposed to give me my $10 code. I never received the message from Xbox that looks like this...
  3. se canjeo un odigo que todavia no he canjeado[a code was exchanged that I have not yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    se canjeo un odigo que todavia no he canjeado[a code was exchanged that I have not yet...: buenas , queria ver un asunto ,yo habia comprado el GTA5 premiun edition que contenia un codigo para tener varias cosas en GTA online pero a la hora de canjearlo me dijo que el codigo ya se habia...
  4. "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code": Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 147bf79e-e319-4125-9dc0-07f11ef07c5b
  5. Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4: I had this code come up upon the supposed fixed problem from friday a different code but the same issue of not being able to watch videos. I have given microsoft enough money and chances. This is...
  6. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  7. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526
  8. I have activate the code of Gears of War 4 - Pre-Order on DEC 26, but still not yet receive ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have activate the code of Gears of War 4 - Pre-Order on DEC 26, but still not yet receive ...: I have activate the code of Gears of War 4 - Pre-Order on DEC 26, but still not yet receive the gift of the 4 episodes of GOW 6c2f0b7e-9f6e-4ae5-bb29-0e428726256b
  9. Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...: When I try to redeem a code from a window store voucher I get and error message "This code isn't active yet Try using it at a later date." But I am not sure why it is giving me that message....
  10. Not yet activated code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not yet activated code: I went to enter my 24 month Xbox live gold subscription code on the Xbox smart glass app in the redeem code section once I entered the code a message popped up that read"this code is not yet...