This error code doesn't exist?

Discus and support This error code doesn't exist? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am really confused here. I'm on a little trip and I set up my Xbox one S in my car and it works with everything. The problem is that I tried to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jawajskillz, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Jawajskillz
    Jawajskillz Guest

I am really confused here. I'm on a little trip and I set up my Xbox one S in my car and it works with everything. The problem is that I tried to play some games from a hard drive I have plugged in my Xbox in my car. But they won't start. Even some games
    that are not on the hard drive and are downloaded on my Xbox don't work. These games don't need wifi. Then my Xbox say error code 0x90072ee7. This code isn't anywhere. I searched it on the Microsoft website and I couldn't find it. I put it in google and it
    just told about another error code not this one. Help plz

:)

Jawajskillz, Apr 26, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  2. MisterExdee
    MisterExdee New Member
    Yeah the same thing happened to me when I try and play Sonic unleashed. It's really annoying because it worked for a while, and now all of a sudden it doesn't let me. I updated my Xbox using hotspot since I don't have Wi-Fi thinking it would help, but it doesn't do anything.

MisterExdee, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. This error code doesn't exist? - Similar Threads - error code doesn't

2. Can't sign in. Error code doesn't exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in. Error code doesn't exist.: My Xbox is now basically a plastic lump. Every time I try to sign in I get the message: There was a problem We could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing...
  3. He/she doesn't allow to begin secion he/she gives me error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    He/she doesn't allow to begin secion he/she gives me error code: the error code is 0x80a40010 helps me plis [img] 451eb1b1-10f3-4d23-95f9-6ce272f5ef83
  4. Error code 0xd0000189, which apparently doesn't exist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0xd0000189, which apparently doesn't exist...: For the past few days, I've been getting the error code 0xd0000189 when I try to open Skype. When I put this in at xbox.com/errorcodes, though, it says it doesn't exist. Anyone know what can be...
  5. Error code doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code doesn't work: I had just downloaded sea of thieves an when I went to start the game it would start I tried to open it almost 20 times before it finally gave me the error code 0x8007139f but when I went to the...
  6. Netflix doesn't play any video on Xbox One X. Error code: tvq-pm-100 5.6.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix doesn't play any video on Xbox One X. Error code: tvq-pm-100 5.6.0: Netflix won't play any video on my Xbox One X. Getting the following message: Unable to play video right now. Try again later or select another video error code: tvq-pm-100 (5.6.0) Already...
  7. Error code that doesn't exist apparently?! Help nothing works!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code that doesn't exist apparently?! Help nothing works!: error code (0x80073cfc) States that I need to uninstall home then reinstall it again,problem is when I load my Xbox up it takes me to a black screen showing this message and when I choose to close...
  8. How is an error code (moths old) in the program as a response to a problem when it "doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is an error code (moths old) in the program as a response to a problem when it "doesn't ...: Please Microsoft fix this problem, it is months old there are posts complaining about this from a year ago, and you still don't have any help for us on the forum. d8c89be1-59c6-4d60-830d-83cc26ef3d50
  9. I bought gold but for some reason it doesn't work and I get the error code: 8C150009

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought gold but for some reason it doesn't work and I get the error code: 8C150009: I bought gold but for some reason it doesn't work and I get the error code: 8C150009. Can somebody please help me? Don't know what to do 4e15033e-94c0-4d70-8b8c-5d398baf8ff6
  10. Error Code 0x90070490 (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist???)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x90070490 (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist???): I had been playing online with friends for a few hours when I left for a while. When I came back I signed in, but whenever I pressed the home button it said "Something went wrong" and gave me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox error 0x90072ee7

2. xbox 0x90072ee7

3. 0x90072ee7

4. Xbox code 0x90072ee7