"This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

Discus and support "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying. If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Snufle, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Snufle
    Snufle Guest

I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying.

If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what to do?

:)

Snufle, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Xbox account issue

When i try and access various online features and privilege’s on my xbox live account a message comes up on screen saying “Locked privilege. This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parent control settings” but on the adult account there has been no restrictions
    put in place. can someone please help as i would like help ASAP?

ryankeeler2000, Oct 7, 2018
  3. parental controls

set up my account 2 years ago as an adult account with no parental controls, started playing forza horizon 3 on windows 10 today and some features are locked off due to parental controls? any idea how to fix this as microsoft support is useless

TetchedShrimp0, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Snufle,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will include a link to take you directly to the

Xbox Settings
    . Let us know if that helps!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 7, 2018
  5. Snufle
    Snufle Guest
    It diden't help D: It still brings me to the support

It just says that i can go to Xbox Settings and when i click on that it just sends me to the support again

Snufle, Oct 8, 2018
  6. At the Nozzle, Oct 8, 2018
  7. Snufle
    Snufle Guest
    I don't think my account is and child account but are there anyway i can check it or any administator/moderater can check that?

Snufle, Oct 8, 2018
  8. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

Hey Snufle,

You can check here: Microsoft account | Your family

For future reference simply log into your Microsoft account > on your dashboard look for the family icon.

Best,

Nozzle "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings" :)

At the Nozzle, Oct 8, 2018
  9. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello Snufle,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

I recommend you create an Adult account and add your profile to the family of the new created account.

Add a new member to your family on Xbox One

Once you add that account try to adjust the family settings, and if that still has issue I recommend you contact a live agent for support.

Call Back request. It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings" - Similar Threads - Feature has been

2. New features!

in XboX Insiders
    New features!: It would be nice to have an Xbox One screen related feature, for example pin screen, or something else! submitted by /u/xRenanferraz [link] [comments]
  3. 이 기능은 Xbox Live 보호자 통제 설정에 의해 차단되었습니다. [Translation - This feature has been blocked by the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    이 기능은 Xbox Live 보호자 통제 설정에 의해 차단되었습니다. [Translation - This feature has been blocked by the...: 성인 인증 완료했음에도 불구하 포르자 호라이즌 4 사용중 데칼 용하 하니 이런 문구가 뜨는군요. XBOX설 에서 뭘 바꾸 는 싶은데 로그인 창은 속을 못하게 되어있 .. ----------- [Mod Translation - Even though I've been certified as an adult, I'm trying to decal it...
  4. What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?: For me it's the Achievement system. I remember a time where I would play for an entire day and have nothing to show for it. At least now I can look back at achievements like memories and get...
  5. Background Downloads feature has not been working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background Downloads feature has not been working: I would start downloading the game, then try to have the background download feature set on. Then I'd turn off the console and the console would completely turn off to where it stops the game's...
  6. Features limited after suspension has been lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Features limited after suspension has been lifted: I was suspended from the 19/3/2018 until the 2/4/2018. But it still comes up with the xbox enforcement pop up when I sign in, and I’m still restricted from multiplayer, social and communications....
  7. Has the Snap Feature Been Completely Ignored?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has the Snap Feature Been Completely Ignored?: Many of us have asked for the snap feature to be returned. You guys excite us with this great new feature... then once we were all using it, you removed it.... then never returned it after...
  8. You cannot use this online feature because your profile has restricted privileges and cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You cannot use this online feature because your profile has restricted privileges and cannot ...: from 15.4.2017. i cant play online... just this error; You cannot use this online feature because your profile has restricted privileges and cannot join a xbox live session Please help! [img]...
  9. How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...: My avatar is male and I want to change it to female, since I am female, but the option to change the gender and features like mouth shape, eye type, hair colour etc, none of them are there any...
  10. Elite Controller - App Features - Why has this not been addressed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - App Features - Why has this not been addressed?: I Pre-Ordered the elite controller after seeing this video: [MEDIA] -There are several screens with adjustable parameters. Why do I get nonsensical presets at launch? I say nonsensical because...