This forum now needs posts pre-approval?

Discus and support This forum now needs posts pre-approval? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got this message: "You have posted to a forum that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are publicly available. If the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sionetix, Mar 17, 2014.

1. sionetix
    sionetix Guest

Just got this message:

"You have posted to a forum that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are publicly available.

If the administrator has configured this forum to support email notifications you will receive an email when your post is either approved or denied (if you have emails enabled in your profile).

Return to the Xbox Fitness forum"

For some reason I only got the message when I tried to edit my post. The original (un-edited) post when up without any message of this kind. All I did in the edit was change formatting to make things a bit clearer. Anyway, seems I now lost me reply, unless
    a moderator will still approve it at some point. So much for trying to help a game succeed by reporting errors so they can be fixed This forum now needs posts pre-approval? :(.

:)

sionetix, Mar 17, 2014
  2. i bought fifa 16 super deluxe editon and my Ea access code has not been recieved

Hey there jaynesmiffy!

If you pre-ordered FIFA 16 under a different account, you will need to make a post in this forum under that account in order for us to look into this further. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Mar 17, 2014
  3. JohnthePilot
    JohnthePilot Guest
    Taptiles

Hi,

This forum is only for discussions about pre-release versions of Windows 10.

I've moved your post to the correct forum.

JohnthePilot, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Karkriegz Win User

Using the new forums with firefox

It's the same in Chrome. The forums are god awful now. There was nothing wrong with the old forums, let alone the pre-NXE forums, yet they continue to implement change that just isn't needed.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

OLD MESSAGES DISAPPEARED ...

Hey there IL BISAO!

In order for us to assist further you will need to make a post in the forum that onyx62is has linked, be sure to make a post under the profile that you pre-ordered Fallout 4 with. Thanks in advance!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

i bought fifa 16 super deluxe editon and my Ea access code has not been recieved

Hey there jaynesmiffy!

If you pre-ordered FIFA 16 under a different account, you will need to make a post in this forum under that account in order for us to look into this further. Thanks in advance!
  7. x Viper Win User

Forum post

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Yea click on the "Your Discussions" tab

[/quote]Where is this? I know about the "My Forums" list on the forums main page but it only lists 4 things.
  8. HailofSteel Win User

Forum post

same here-all old discussions and no recent
Thema:

1. This forum now needs posts pre-approval? - Similar Threads - forum needs posts

2. I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...: I have been in contact with the Xbox Support to get my Microsoft 12 month Xbox Subscription Reward applied to my account after it didn't go through last night. They were unable to fix the problem...
  3. In the same boat as the rest of this forum. I am snowed in and need to play HWDE. Hard to wait.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the same boat as the rest of this forum. I am snowed in and need to play HWDE. Hard to wait.: Please help. Would like my code! fdd4221a-cce9-4b93-a916-bfcc3b60b4a9
  4. Need access to Xbox One Preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Xbox One Preview forum: I need access to the preview forum. 93492d76-57a1-4154-9b26-d5092c55b5f5
  5. Need Forum Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Forum Access: Not sure what happened but seem to have lost access to the Xbox Ambassador and Xbox One Preview forums. This has been ongoing for a couple of weeks now. I am still in both programs in good...
  6. need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum: yes i need the name and number of a higher up microsft official to get me unbanned my lawyer will contact them and work a deal cuz it seems they only hire children to work and mod this forum so...
  7. Need a link for the Preview Forums...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a link for the Preview Forums...: Please provide a link for the Preview Forums, as I can't seem to find them. Thanks... 3ccb909c-3322-47cc-82b0-c11cb3417c3b
  8. There needs to be a direct way to contact Xbox Ambassadors and the Xbox forums on the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There needs to be a direct way to contact Xbox Ambassadors and the Xbox forums on the console.: On the home menu, there is a panel in the top right below "My Games & Apps" that says "Contact an Xbox Ambassador for help with your questions." However, if I select this panel, it simply...
  9. Queries posted on wrong Forums need to be deleted please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Queries posted on wrong Forums need to be deleted please: Enforcement team please can you delete all my posts from this link: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/call_of_duty_games/f/767/t/1871413.aspx i didn't mean to put this up...
  10. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!: I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email directed me check my billing settings, which...