"This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

Discus and support "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mooperx, Aug 19, 2019.

1. mooperx
    mooperx Guest

"This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet"

"This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM [​IMG]

These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that should have no issue playing. Xbox One games run fine, OG Xbox games run fine, ports like Shenmue run fine. All Xbox 360 games get this error.

I have tried hard resetting the xbox. I have tried factory resetting the xbox. I have tried factory resetting the Xbox then offline updating using OSU1. Nothing works.

Last thing I noticed, which I expect has something to do with this, is my system last updated is stuck at 12/31/1600 4:00PM.

"This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM [​IMG]

I am able to connect and play Xbox live on Xbox One games. So I have no idea why this isn't updating, but I think this might be why it thinks I'm playing Xbox 360 games a few centuries too early?

Help. Thanks

:)

mooperx, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mooperx,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We want you to try and update the 360 profile. To do this follow these steps:

1. Launch a 360 game on Xbox one.
    2. Hit the menu and back button together to pull up the 360 emulator.
    3. go to download profile even if your profile shows.
    4. enter the credentials for your account.

This updates the 360 profile, personally had the same issue as you couldn't launch any BC game. Soon as I did this I was able to play. Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. mooperx Win User

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your response. So when I try to launch an Xbox 360 games it immediately goes to picture number 1 above "This game might not be playable"

hitting menu and back doesn't bring up an emulator. I might be doing this wrong though, can you elaborate exactly what I should do here? Thanks for your help.

Best.

Dan
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds .
  5. mooperx Win User

Power-cycling, resetting with keeping games, resetting without keeping anything, resetting then offline updating with OSU 1 have all been done without success.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm on xbox one need help or info

Hey thalesgog!

If it hasn't been done already go ahead and start a
    new thread
    so we can better assist with this or any issues that arise!
Thema:

1. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM - Similar Threads - game might playable

2. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  3. Xbox Game bar can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...: I added a new hard drive to my system today, and ever since I get this popup: [img] I've tried everything I can think of to make it go away. I've uninstalled and re-installed everything Xbox...
  4. a game i owned and played plenty of is tellign me i might have to rebuy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a game i owned and played plenty of is tellign me i might have to rebuy it: I had a minecraft world ive been playing recently disappear on me, found thread on here first saying saying delete local saves(i didn't want to do this because i was not sure what other games i...
  5. Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...: Hi all, Yesterday I bought a digital version of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider at cdkeys.com. I bought a code that can be used Worldwide. When I tried to redeem the code I got a message that I need to...
  6. [Guide] 5 Games With Gold You Might Actually Love

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] 5 Games With Gold You Might Actually Love: 5 free games every gold member needs 1) CROSSOUT CROSSOUT is an post-apocalyptic MMO Action game! Where player get to Craft unique battle machines from a myriad of interchangeable parts,...
  7. 5 Free Games With Gold You Might Actually Love

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 Free Games With Gold You Might Actually Love: They say the best things in life are the free ones but us gamers know the best games in life are the free ones, so here is my list of 5 free games every gold member needs 1) CROSSOUT CROSSOUT...
  8. Might and magic clash of heros. Not on the ready to install section of the my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Might and magic clash of heros. Not on the ready to install section of the my games and apps: I downloaded clash of heros awhile ago while it was free with the games with gold. I see its on the compatibility list but i am unable to download it. Its stateing i do not own this game. I tryed...
  9. Trying to download my game. it says you Disc my might dirty or Might be damaged, but it's not. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download my game. it says you Disc my might dirty or Might be damaged, but it's not. ...: Is this **** is dirty? But it's not. So. I'm trying to download but it says. Just might be dirty, but it's not I don't know how to fix that. 041183f3-4edf-43c4-9259-cebcabf7910a
  10. Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.: I need help with my reputation score. I think people are sending in false reports on my account. So yesterday my reputation turned 'Bad' then today it turned to, 'avoid me'. I think someone on...