This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

Discus and support This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stgcam, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/Stgcam
    /u/Stgcam Guest

This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

/u/Stgcam, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox... - Similar Threads - guy ddos offline

2. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  3. Thank you guys

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you guys: After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you tried to turn on the Xbox using the controller...
  4. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  5. This guy was spinhacking in survival games

in XBoX on Windows
    This guy was spinhacking in survival games: [mod removed] There is video evidence. Its not that i really care I just want to save other people's time . fa460482-784c-4043-8406-4712c7b79187
  6. You guys fixed it

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys fixed it: I can play games again gotta give credit where credit is due thx microsoft 0b24babc-9984-4cf4-a3ef-face20e503d0
  7. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  8. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  9. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  10. DDoS... Same guy, different account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDoS... Same guy, different account.: [Removed Personal Info] - Never post personal info on the forums. his is the second time reporting this guy since the Enforcement Team done nothing against him. Despite me having evidence, he is...