This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

Discus and support This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stgcam, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/Stgcam
    /u/Stgcam Guest

This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

/u/Stgcam, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox... - Similar Threads - guy ddos offline

2. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  3. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  4. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  5. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?: Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha. 4fd66e71-c809-4f65-8d34-9ece00506b10
  6. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere: I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV. 79573cb3-beee-4bc1-8881-2e764f360e8e
  7. What games are you guys playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you guys playing?: Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves 4591f854-8dd9-4f8e-ac45-5f8cb1aa47bc
  8. Guys the summer is approaching!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys the summer is approaching!: How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945
  9. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  10. DDoS... Same guy, different account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDoS... Same guy, different account.: [Removed Personal Info] - Never post personal info on the forums. his is the second time reporting this guy since the Enforcement Team done nothing against him. Despite me having evidence, he is...