This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

Discus and support This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stgcam, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/Stgcam
    /u/Stgcam Guest

This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

/u/Stgcam, Jul 11, 2019
  2. SavageDoor748 Win User

Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

Learn to read:

Your Offline Profile for PS3 games remains offline. PS3 offline games do not use your online profile name. Not since the last I checked.

For the 4th time in this thread (I went back and counted:

1. I went to account settings, I clicked DON'T SIGN INTO LIVE, it still signs me into live.

2. My offline games use my ONLINE NAME. They no longer use my OFFLINE name.

Tell me what part of those two sentences you are incapable of understanding before you reply again.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Someone Trying to Boot Me offline.

They can boot you offline which is know as DDOS. Check
    here
    to learn what it is and what you can do.

It's happened to me once and I unplugged the router for 15 minutes then it was okay after that.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

How to stop xbox asking me to sign in to xbox live when I sign in to an offline account

Hey there guys! I don't think I'm fully understanding what you are describing. What exactly is the message you are getting when you try signing in to an offline profile? Is the console connected to the internet at this time? Can you guys let me know exactly
    what the error message says (screenshots would be fantastic!)?

Also, does this happen every time you sign in to an offline profile? What if you sign in to one, the sign in to another (LIVE or offline), then try signing back in to the original one. Does this give the same error? Let me know, thanks!
  5. Stupididy Win User

I was told to do this by XBLPET

He did send it to me actually. Would you like my email and password to prove it? Also, resetting your modem and router does absolutely nothing. This guy kept me offline for almost 2 hours. No internet whatsoever. You don't have to believe me but I'm
    not a liar, thank you. These people need to be stopped. They have ways to investigate these types of things from what I hear. I pay $70 a year to play Xbox and if I have to get a VPN service to protect my ip it's going to cost me about $200 a year just
    to play Xbox. Not cool. Look on Youtube and you'll see thousands of videos teaching you how to DDOS. I'm begging you XBLPET India, please do something.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Someone booted me offline

Also have a quick read through here. When you got booted offline, this is most likely what happen;

Denial of Servive (DoS) or Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)

Click here
    (DDos and Dos FAQ's)
    to see what to do it it happens again.
Thema:

1. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox... - Similar Threads - guy ddos offline

2. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  3. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  5. GUYS PLEASE HELP ME, IT’S BEEN 2 DAYS AND MY XBOX AFTER FEW MINUTES ALWAYS FREEZE LIKE THIS...

in XboX Insiders
    GUYS PLEASE HELP ME, IT’S BEEN 2 DAYS AND MY XBOX AFTER FEW MINUTES ALWAYS FREEZE LIKE THIS...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheItalianShadowMan [link] [comments]
  6. Can you guys make nfs the run backwards compatible please I never played it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys make nfs the run backwards compatible please I never played it: Can you please add nfs the run backwards compatible because I never played it c10cdcdc-b46f-494a-a1c8-24845566fa78
  7. Why won't you ban this guy already?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't you ban this guy already?: Seriously, I have filed NUMEROUS complaints against a guy named [mod removed] for harassment in both game and voice communication. I legit don't even want to turn my xbox on because of him....
  8. Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LavAsian [link] [comments]
  9. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  10. DDoS... Same guy, different account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDoS... Same guy, different account.: [Removed Personal Info] - Never post personal info on the forums. his is the second time reporting this guy since the Enforcement Team done nothing against him. Despite me having evidence, he is...