This guy keeps booting me offline

Discus and support This guy keeps booting me offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I used play with this guy a lot and we were good friends. Until he started calling me names and threatening me by pulling my ip and reading out my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamuelBrikho, May 13, 2020.

1. SamuelBrikho
    SamuelBrikho Guest

So I used play with this guy a lot and we were good friends. Until he started calling me names and threatening me by pulling my ip and reading out my address out loud. He then continued to boot me offline for two hours. What can I do to report or who should
    I contact. I also have proof that he did it

:)

SamuelBrikho, May 13, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

No offense but that's a bad idea, ur ip doesnt change just because you reset ur internet
    if you turn off your router for 10 minutes it will be issued a new IP address unless you have a static IP.

if you have a static IP you need to contact your ISP but you should contact them anyway as DDoS attacks are illegal and your ISP are in a better position to take the matter forward with the authorities
  3. U̷̮̇̊̈́̂̓͑̓ Win User

block him and report him then reset your internet box to change your ip
  4. Barbarus85 Win User

report it and block, after if the ddos attack continue you can ask help to your ISP
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Please read this page about DDoS Attacks on Xbox (that causes you to be booted offline): https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/dos-attacks-faq

After you read that, block that guy's Gamertag. That way, you'll always appear offline for him, and unless you are in the same multiplayer match or in the same party, they can't pull your IP to start the DDoS attack.

If the person continues to use DDoS attacks, contact your ISP, as they can then log the attack and report the person to the police, as DDoS attacks are illegal in most countries.
  6. monthofmacabre Win User

Definitely block the player and mute them. You'll be good afterwards!
Thema:

1. This guy keeps booting me offline - Similar Threads - guy keeps booting

2. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...
  3. This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be...: He falsely reported me he put for the reason the b word then the a word is gamertag is Ninja idk his hashtag but he has a gamer pick with a anamie pick its got a black guy with black hair with...
  4. WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF: My only question is why when i got on my Xbox did i find my [mod removed] COD MW+ mw2 remastered is no longer bought. and don't give me that [mod removed] that oH is cause u probably refunded it....
  5. I keep disconnecting and I’m assuming you guys are the most knowledgeable about this stuff.

in XboX Insiders
    I keep disconnecting and I’m assuming you guys are the most knowledgeable about this stuff.: I have Great connection. I have port forwarded. I have factory reset. I have cleared Mac. Nothing has worked. If anyone has had this problem please help. It disconnects me constantly with no error...
  6. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...: I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also...
  7. This guy keeps harassing me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This guy keeps harassing me.: This guy has been harassing me since last night after i playfully bagged him when i finally killed him in a match in destiny 2, he was a seriously good player, so beating him felt awesome. he...
  8. This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help: I recorded in game video of some stuff a guy did (gamertag: Lba44) he keeps wasting time and destroying fro other players in gears of war 4 horde mode and if you check my recording on my profile()...
  9. Why do the guys at xbox keep on giving crappy games? Why is there no game competition with PS? ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do the guys at xbox keep on giving crappy games? Why is there no game competition with PS? ...: Why do they give us tower defence games comon we need diversity we dont play those games ugh dissapointments for March already so sad :( 332ae61c-740b-4e28-bf2a-99d96655d238
  10. Hey theres a guy on Xbox one name [Removed] and he keeps hacking money on Xbox and his level ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey theres a guy on Xbox one name [Removed] and he keeps hacking money on Xbox and his level ...: [Mod Removed] keeps hacking GTA 5 on Xbox 1 and is giving himself money and rp and is using aim hacks and is being mean 3db14920-9db3-4bb1-90ea-a9504b615300