This guy on xbox kicked me off my internet! I have proof!

Discus and support This guy on xbox kicked me off my internet! I have proof! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This guy was mad because i called him a rager and he lagged everyone out of the game except me. I know he was grabbing my ip because the whole game was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiderBeee, Aug 14, 2014.

1. RiderBeee
    RiderBeee Guest

This guy was mad because i called him a rager and he lagged everyone out of the game except me. I know he was grabbing my ip because the whole game was lagging. Then i was dicconnected from xbox live and after i changed my ip and got back on i got a messae
    from him. He said [Mod removed] wonder what happend" By the way don't worry i changed my ip so that one doesn't work anymore. I have the picture of the real message but its not letting me put it on here. His Gamertag is

[Mod removed]

Please do something about him, because that is ridiculous that he did that to me. If you want the picture of the message, give me an email and i will send it there.

:)

RiderBeee, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Frappoh III
    Frappoh III Guest
    xbox enforement team

This guy kicked me and my friends off Xbox is there any way you guys could contact me

Frappoh III, Aug 14, 2014
  3. I got kicked offline

I got kicked offline by a guy named Gmie I was playing call of duty mw3 and that Guy said he has my address in very scared plus he kicked me off Xbox live please help

XLA EMOTRICKTIC, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums & the only way to report someone is via your console,it can not be done on the forums.

Tips on how to deal with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Daft Badger, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums & the only way to report someone is via your console,it can not be done on the forums.

Tips on how to deal with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  6. Ivben Jakinov23 Win User

Booters

No the kid completwly kicked me off my internet and i cant use xbox live now, he also kicked my friend
  7. Frappoh III Win User

xbox enforement team

This guy kicked me and my friends off Xbox is there any way you guys could contact me
  8. CrazaBax Win User

I.P. CRASHING / ROUTER CRASHING AND ACCOUNT INFO (URGENT)

aw man dude this guy is constantly kicking me off while i do my school work and whatever else (im homeschooled on my computer) its gotten to the point to where i have to go to friends houses everyday to use the internet
  9. Saxs253 Win User

Xbox LIVE is disconnecting very frequently

Im having the same probelm it kicks me off xbox live but my internet is fine. It lets me sign right back in but never for that long.
Thema:

1. This guy on xbox kicked me off my internet! I have proof! - Similar Threads - guy kicked off

2. What you guys binge watching this weekend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you guys binge watching this weekend?: Ik this has been a pretty crappy monday lol, what you guys looking forward to this weekend or when you have time off? b78cba8b-c0c3-4f56-91fa-bed6f79545b9
  3. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  4. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?: Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5
  5. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  7. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments]
  8. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  9. i was kicked off online because you guys deiceded to put me back in my old gamer tag ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was kicked off online because you guys deiceded to put me back in my old gamer tag ...: need this fixed as soon as possible . b26c672c-ff1d-4df8-b882-7728104fc0f1
  10. Some guy kicked my offline and messed with my IP adress!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some guy kicked my offline and messed with my IP adress!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!: This guys gamertag is [moderator deleted] and he threatened me with a voice message saying that he was going to kick me offline and fry my modem If I didnt stop using a riot shield in Call of Duty...