This guy was spinhacking in survival games

Discus and support This guy was spinhacking in survival games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [mod removed] There is video evidence. Its not that i really care I just want to save other people's time . fa460482-784c-4043-8406-4712c7b79187 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicheGaming, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:54 AM.

1. NicheGaming
    NicheGaming Guest

[mod removed] There is video evidence. Its not that i really care I just want to save other people's time .

:)

2. NicheGaming Win User

well yeah just wanted a guaranteed ban with evidence and i did use the report function.
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

You can report cheaters from your Xbox Console by clicking on their profile and clicking report.
    To be fair this also works in a similiar way on the Xbox App on Windows 10.

Report a player | Windows 10

Report a Player | Xbox OneI only bring this up as that video appears to be the Bedrock
    edition which is multi-platform.

Happy Gaming
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Video evidence is actually not used by the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, at all. There's the issue with the possibility of the content recorded in any capacity being digitally enhanced, that's why that function doesn't exist. If the video had been posted by
    them or was posted to YouTube (or some other social media format,) that's another thing. Xbox Live and other social media formats have a report feature for content like that too. For future reference, you need to always use the in Xbox or in game report systems
    and not the forums to report/file complaints about other players. The Enforcement Team does not use the forums and can only get your report/complaint if you fill out an in game or in system report that details what kind of cheating took place.

Please don't use the forums to oust people publicly regardless of whether or not they were cheating or doing something wrong. Its against the rules of the forums and the Xbox Code of Conduct/Community Standards, its also just kind of wrong.
  5. AridLizard Win User

one thing for future reference, if you encounter another hacker/cheater/toxic player, don't message them. just report and block them then move on and forget them. sending them messages over game chat or Xbox Live only causes situations to get worse and
    can result in you getting an enforcement action.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

You can report cheaters from your Xbox Console by clicking on their profile and clicking report.
Thema:

1. This guy was spinhacking in survival games - Similar Threads - guy was spinhacking

2. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  3. You guys fixed it

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys fixed it: I can play games again gotta give credit where credit is due thx microsoft 0b24babc-9984-4cf4-a3ef-face20e503d0
  4. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  5. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  6. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  7. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  8. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  9. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?: Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha. 4fd66e71-c809-4f65-8d34-9ece00506b10
  10. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere: I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV. 79573cb3-beee-4bc1-8881-2e764f360e8e