This guy was spinhacking in survival games

Discus and support This guy was spinhacking in survival games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [mod removed] There is video evidence. Its not that i really care I just want to save other people's time . fa460482-784c-4043-8406-4712c7b79187 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicheGaming, Aug 13, 2019.

1. NicheGaming
    NicheGaming Guest

[mod removed] There is video evidence. Its not that i really care I just want to save other people's time .

:)

NicheGaming, Aug 13, 2019
  2. NicheGaming Win User

well yeah just wanted a guaranteed ban with evidence and i did use the report function.
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

You can report cheaters from your Xbox Console by clicking on their profile and clicking report.
    To be fair this also works in a similiar way on the Xbox App on Windows 10.

Report a player | Windows 10

Report a Player | Xbox OneI only bring this up as that video appears to be the Bedrock
    edition which is multi-platform.

Happy Gaming
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Video evidence is actually not used by the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, at all. There's the issue with the possibility of the content recorded in any capacity being digitally enhanced, that's why that function doesn't exist. If the video had been posted by
    them or was posted to YouTube (or some other social media format,) that's another thing. Xbox Live and other social media formats have a report feature for content like that too. For future reference, you need to always use the in Xbox or in game report systems
    and not the forums to report/file complaints about other players. The Enforcement Team does not use the forums and can only get your report/complaint if you fill out an in game or in system report that details what kind of cheating took place.

Please don't use the forums to oust people publicly regardless of whether or not they were cheating or doing something wrong. Its against the rules of the forums and the Xbox Code of Conduct/Community Standards, its also just kind of wrong.
  5. AridLizard Win User

one thing for future reference, if you encounter another hacker/cheater/toxic player, don't message them. just report and block them then move on and forget them. sending them messages over game chat or Xbox Live only causes situations to get worse and
    can result in you getting an enforcement action.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

You can report cheaters from your Xbox Console by clicking on their profile and clicking report.
Thema:

1. This guy was spinhacking in survival games - Similar Threads - guy was spinhacking

2. How long have you guys been gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long have you guys been gaming?: Iv been gaming almost my entire life. Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, its been what iv been most skilled at lol. So when did you guys get serious about gaming? :) e4a5b921-f6be-42b7-942a-540b2b726679
  3. This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]: This xbox player hacked into my accoint but i changed my password is xbox gamer tag is [mod removed] f8b53f07-ee39-4cef-8d45-6a1af7df169a
  4. What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?: There are so many to choose from. baed3f02-4f72-46cf-95f6-a52719309e57
  5. Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun: For weeks I was on the fence about it but today I signed up tell me the estimation and how long it will take to in this game streaming service is it free submitted by /u/Alexey05 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  7. What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?: What do you guys do during Christmas/Hanukkah/December season? 954b1342-e491-45ad-b385-3f2eefe5c3ca
  8. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  10. What you guys binge watching this weekend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you guys binge watching this weekend?: Ik this has been a pretty crappy monday lol, what you guys looking forward to this weekend or when you have time off? b78cba8b-c0c3-4f56-91fa-bed6f79545b9