This has got to be the worst game server on the market

Discus and support This has got to be the worst game server on the market in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pathetic...will have to look for another vendor since Microsoft doesn't care about its product support 0ae42ba8-024a-4607-9095-9899d9f2d664 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VVhoreDogg, Oct 5, 2017.

1. VVhoreDogg
    VVhoreDogg Guest

Pathetic...will have to look for another vendor since Microsoft doesn't care about its product support

:)

VVhoreDogg, Oct 5, 2017
  2. Server unavailable, it's crap

This should be the worst gaming server on the market

Pathetic ... solve this problem before you give up this game.

luize1722-[xboxvenue], Oct 5, 2017
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    skyrim collectors edition

[quote user="marknally"]

That's a lot of cash for a plastic dragon!!

[/quote]

A plastic dragon that serves no practical purpose.

It's like the lillies of the field. They toil not, nor do they spin.

Should be a brilliant game but this has to be one of the worst special editions ever released for simply pricing itself out the market.

Az

Azrael008uk, Oct 5, 2017
  4. ValStokes
    ValStokes Guest

I agree, not only this but Microsoft has proven to be pirates. They take dominion of our owned devices, laptop, desktop, Window's smartphones, etc... at will and this is unacceptable. Microsoft Bingo has not had a problem on my laptop before yesterday so
    I thought it would be easy to find support. The link "provided" is a joke. I hit support dozens of times only to get a community forum of people with the same or worse issues than mine. I use virtual chat lines in Microsoft Tech support, Xbox support....and
    so on only to end each chat very angry and it was a waste of time. Uninstalling to free up space for apps that do work. I normally would not be so irate but I am very computer savvy and was unable to figure this out on my end which is unusual. Bbesides the
    game was a completer cheat when you pay attention it's so obvious.

ValStokes, Oct 6, 2017
  5. ValStokes Win User

I agree, not only this but Microsoft has proven to be pirates. They take dominion of our owned devices, laptop, desktop, Window's smartphones, etc... at will and this is unacceptable. Microsoft Bingo has not had a problem on my laptop before yesterday so
    I thought it would be easy to find support. The link "provided" is a joke. I hit support dozens of times only to get a community forum of people with the same or worse issues than mine. I use virtual chat lines in Microsoft Tech support, Xbox support....and
    so on only to end each chat very angry and it was a waste of time. Uninstalling to free up space for apps that do work. I normally would not be so irate but I am very computer savvy and was unable to figure this out on my end which is unusual. Bbesides the
    game was a completer cheat when you pay attention it's so obvious.
  6. x drif7 x Win User

Lag issues

I know about ping and all of that. Gears of War has the worst servers that there is. Other games that are on servers does not have the latency like this game does...
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Madden 25 EA Servers Unavailable for 2nd straight day??

You just answered your own question. The EA servers are unavailable. Not MS servers. If they were you wouldnt have been in party chat. EA has the worst gaming servers period. This issue is not uncommon
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

bf4 faith restored,thanks to xbl community.

See the thing about BF4 is that is uses EA servers. EA servers are absolutely the worst for playing games. I want Titanfall and hope and pray they are sincere about using the 300,000 servers Microsoft has/is providing.
  9. IngameInstincts Win User

Xbox 360 Being Phased Out of Japan Altogether

Really bad, i don't get why the hate if true ...because there are worst thing made in A or B and never got kicked for the western market IMO.
Thema:

1. This has got to be the worst game server on the market - Similar Threads - has got worst

2. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  3. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  4. please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email): please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email) 69a2f53c-8b7d-466e-859f-12022afab600
  5. HELP HAS my xbox 360 got a sign that tells people my IP address and left me vulnerable to this ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP HAS my xbox 360 got a sign that tells people my IP address and left me vulnerable to this ...: I don’t get how I keep getting kicked for not doing anything other than being stuck in a lobby where people other than myself are modding/boosting/cheating. I am recently back to gaming and there...
  6. My xbox has got a suspension on it and i want to be hear by the enforcement team and do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox has got a suspension on it and i want to be hear by the enforcement team and do ...: I have had my Xbox get a suspension as i have been wrongly reported. I have been wanting to give my views to the enforcement team and try to get this reduced ad i have all the information i need...
  7. Someone else has my account and got me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else has my account and got me banned: So one of my ex friends has my account and I got in an argument with his friend,and he signed into my account and wrote vulgar language and to his friend who then reported it and to himself then...
  8. Got comm banned, it's cool discord has my back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got comm banned, it's cool discord has my back!: got trolled on robocraft infinity, spawn killed, and trash talked... so I sent a message telling the guy what I thought, and got communications banned. It's okay though! Because discord has my...
  9. Xbox enforcement has got this wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement has got this wrong: I got banned yesterday for communication so I carry on playing without my headsets because I can't chat to anyone online or any of my friends and today I receive a banned for harassment abuse and...
  10. my xbox has got green vertical lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox has got green vertical lines: i have cheked the settings and thair all fine can a dev get back to me ASAP or will i have to replace it c1d77e68-6901-4a2e-b217-b68e7ce20192