This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

Discus and support This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsPharaohJoe, Sep 15, 2019.

1. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

/u/ItsPharaohJoe, Sep 15, 2019
  2. PrimoFuSion Win User

Some of you are going to cry.....

I know it's not going to be released on the xbox but check out the random encounter video on youtube for Surgeon Simulator, one of the funniest gaming videos I've seen for years!
  3. Frank Castle 73 Win User

For the first time in my CoD career, my hands were shaking after a game.

Adrenaline rush from a video game? That is the funniest thing I've read yet today.
  4. Help us AllRYnII Win User

Your funiest character in games

I believe the funniest npc in any video game would probably be ray from fortnite: save the world because of how annoyong she is when im trying to play every move i make she has something to say😂
  5. Help us AllRYnII Win User

Your funiest character in games

I believe the funniest npc in any video game would probably be ray from fortnite: save the world because of how annoyong she is when im trying to play every move i make she has something to say😂
  6. LoftyBee Win User

MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

@ Primo ....

Funniest thing I've seen on here in a while lol! I have to say though, this video could be about alot of games these days.
Thema:

This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

1. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - has gotta funniest

2. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...: Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now...
  3. Your trial for this game has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired: I am trying to play Madden 20, a game that I have the cd for and I am getting this error. How does this make sense? ec86daee-9527-409d-a64d-582f17f5f466
  4. Has there been an ETA on XGS rolling out to Australia?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been an ETA on XGS rolling out to Australia?: It was the primary reason I became an insider. Are we getting it anytime soon? submitted by /u/Neggy5 [link] [comments]
  5. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  6. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  7. "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...

in XBoX on Windows
    "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...: I wanna first start by saying, why Microsoft, why is it so complicated to change my install location, not everyone uses one drive many people use one drive to boot off of and another for games,...
  8. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  9. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???: Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet to start working again? Is there a setting...
  10. BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound: My bbc iplayer app has no sound when im streaming a video on my xbox one console, and its only with this app, everything else works fine. Is there anyway to fix this?...