This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

Discus and support This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsPharaohJoe, Sep 15, 2019.

1. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

/u/ItsPharaohJoe, Sep 15, 2019
  2. PrimoFuSion Win User

Some of you are going to cry.....

I know it's not going to be released on the xbox but check out the random encounter video on youtube for Surgeon Simulator, one of the funniest gaming videos I've seen for years!
  3. Frank Castle 73 Win User

For the first time in my CoD career, my hands were shaking after a game.

Adrenaline rush from a video game? That is the funniest thing I've read yet today.
  4. Help us AllRYnII Win User

Your funiest character in games

I believe the funniest npc in any video game would probably be ray from fortnite: save the world because of how annoyong she is when im trying to play every move i make she has something to say😂
  5. Help us AllRYnII Win User

Your funiest character in games

I believe the funniest npc in any video game would probably be ray from fortnite: save the world because of how annoyong she is when im trying to play every move i make she has something to say😂
  6. LoftyBee Win User

MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

@ Primo ....

Funniest thing I've seen on here in a while lol! I have to say though, this video could be about alot of games these days.
Thema:

This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

1. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - has gotta funniest

2. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I have Minecraft for both Windows10 and the Switch (the actual Minecraft, not the old Nintendo Switch edition). Both of these have been updated to v1.14.1, and in both cases all my previous...
  3. Beta: Current DVR recording has FPS set to 15

in XboX Insiders
    Beta: Current DVR recording has FPS set to 15: Clips recorded on this latest beta patch have their FPS set to the wrong value, and it makes clip playback terrible. After digging more into this problem, I found this information about the video...
  4. A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...: [img] A collective problem in the country of Iraq says the ban has been made and that we have not violated anything that this image shows us that we are prohibited because we did not violate...
  5. Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?: Has anyone here gotten suspended or banned on Xbox for playing a pirated game on pc? I only heard people getting banned for playing pre-release pirated games and modded consoles. Also, has anyone...
  6. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...
  7. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  8. What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?: Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the Xbox days. My brothers and sisters were always...
  9. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  10. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...