This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

Discus and support This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctorKitty4, Feb 23, 2021.

1. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

/u/DoctorKitty4, Feb 23, 2021
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

Game Pass Quests not tracking

I have the same problem. I was able to do the weekly quest of play three games or earn three achievements but getting achievements in Plague Tale.
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

I actually like these types of quests way better. I like the daily, weekly and monthly quests. you overall will get more points in the end of the day! The problem I had with the old quest system was if you already beat the game and had every achievement
    you wouldn't be able to do it.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Quest on game pass

Hi there.

Yesterday was the last day to submit quests for Game Pass for the last month. It will be updated later today with new weekly and monthly quests as well as the usual daily, weekly and monthly quests.
  5. BrettDaniel Win User

Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

I just filed a report on the insider hub. It's not counting game pass games played. Prevents finishing the daily, weekly and monthly quests. Guess I'll be missing the big monthly reward points..... Again.
  6. HouseByir Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

Exactly the same problem as OP, with the addition of the Weekly Quests (for playing Sea of Thieves and finishing 2 sessions in Descenders) not working either.

Not long left on the month now to get these quests done, c'mon and fix it already!
Thema:

This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

1. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to... - Similar Threads - seriously big problem

2. Serious lag issue xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious lag issue xbox series s: Hope someone has a fix or can help in some way with this issue I have. So the other night xbox live went down and ever since I've been having issues with gameplay. Before the whole xbox live...
  3. Serious Input lag on my new Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Input lag on my new Xbox one X: I recently purchased an Xbox one X and am experiencing serious input lag while playing Apex Legends. I have made sure that my tv settings are all properly set up (Hisense H9G). I am using a Razer...
  4. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  5. Serious question? Anout the insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious question? Anout the insider program.: Obviously in general software shouldn't affect hardware, if your in the lowest form of the insider, Omega. Is there any way the updates could potentially damage the hardware. It's a stupid...
  6. The Medium no physical release??? Seriously?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Medium no physical release??? Seriously?: When can we expect to be able to buy The Medium on disc? Not gonna download and play games and I am not a big fan of gamepass. I like owning software. So for people who don't like any of the...
  7. Getting seriously annoyed now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting seriously annoyed now: My mums card is on this theres a overdue bill she has a new card and we dont Talk i cant pay for gold why is this 151e26ef-c1d1-4429-a000-64db6ff008a4
  8. Experiencing serious WiFi lag on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing serious WiFi lag on Series X: Let me start by saying I have looked through this sub and found nothing that relates to my issue close enough for me to try the solutions given, so please don’t hate me if this post seems like...
  9. Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...: Please explain how, with a straight face, microsoft/xbox can charge $65ea on avg for wireless controller, KNOWING the thumbsticks will malfunction if function at all between 3-4mo, and they...
  10. So What's The Big Deal About 1080p/60fps? Seriously...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So What's The Big Deal About 1080p/60fps? Seriously...: After playing Wolfenstein The New Order I find myself asking this. The graphics aren't exactly jumping out at me and slapping me with awesomeness. lol Is this really what the fuss has been all...