This is DOSS or what ever it called.

Discus and support This is DOSS or what ever it called. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know I posting this wrong place. If there was a place for it. I couldn't log on to XBOX.com. But I could log on to other MS sites like outlook. And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakrkplayer2, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I know I posting this wrong place. If there was a place for it. I couldn't log on to XBOX.com. But I could log on to other MS sites like outlook. And few resets of the router. I could log in to XBOX.com.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Aug 26, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Problem Downloading

Doss your account region match your actual region

And what is your connection type

If lte or wirelwss hotspot you need actual broadband

ngocphi, Aug 26, 2014
  3. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest
    E3 2014!

Anyone downloaded the nordeslief or what ever it is called in Forza 5 and done any laps ?

Enzo One 365, Aug 26, 2014
  4. This is DOSS or what ever it called.

Hi,

It was reported earlier that Live was experiencing some problems though related to what specifically is unknown however you should be fine now as everything seems to be up and running -
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Z.

ChristopherMurray, Aug 26, 2014
  5. ChristopherMurray Win User

Hi,

It was reported earlier that Live was experiencing some problems though related to what specifically is unknown however you should be fine now as everything seems to be up and running -
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Z.
  6. Argontheos Win User

Positive Feedback to a User?

Players should get marked down for quitting or subverting the way a game is meant to be played though smiles. Online games feature other people. Real people sitting down to play specific games.

If you agree to play doubles in tennis in real life, that's the fun game you're playing, if you decide mid-match that you'd have more fun playing jump the net and teabag the ball boy... you're ruining the game three other people wanted to play.

So if they'd rather not encounter you again, and instead to buddy up with people who want to play the game the way it was meant to be played, they're gonna do that. In video games that means reporting a player and hopefully never encountering them through
    matchmaking again. Heh ha.

There's a group of gamers that call dossing around at other gamers' expense 'fun' and there's a group that calls it 'griefing'. I think the group that calls dossing around 'fun' should doss around in singleplayer games. But they won't, because it's only
    'fun' for most when they're dossing around to pretty much 'grief' other players. lol {XD
  7. ngocphi Win User

Problem Downloading

Doss your account region match your actual region

And what is your connection type

If lte or wirelwss hotspot you need actual broadband
  8. Zheqii Win User

Random connection interupted! HELP!

The sitecom is a router and the genexis is a modem according to my isp. The genexis doss have 4 lan ports
  9. Sean2383 Win User

d dossing

Sadly phone support are wrong in this situation.

You're opening yourself and Microsoft up to a defamation case as a worst case scenario. But the forum terms do not allow naming of other gamer tags in posts such as this.

The best thing you can do is follow the steps above!
Thema:

1. This is DOSS or what ever it called. - Similar Threads - DOSS ever called

2. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  3. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  4. So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?: I was hyped about getting the Ray-Tracing version of Minecraft, as I am owed a free copy of the Windows 10 Minecraft (I bought the original Minecraft back when it was still a beta game). Yes, I...
  5. Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???: I am sick and tired of the trash blu ray player on the x. It wont read half of my 4k movies and then the other half only work a quarter of the time with terrible playback. How can microsoft...
  6. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  7. THIS IS THE WORST FIFA 20 . EVER , I IUSE TO PLAY FOR FUN , BUT ITS A NIGHT MARE ,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS IS THE WORST FIFA 20 . EVER , I IUSE TO PLAY FOR FUN , BUT ITS A NIGHT MARE ,: I WANT REFUND FOR THE WORST FIFA EVER 20 , AND LIVE FEES IT WAS CHARGE YESTARDAY AFTER THEY BANNED ME , BECOUSE I TOLD SOMEONE THAT IM TIRED PLAYING WITH [mod removed-profanity] LIKE YOU , IS THAT...
  8. CenturyLink: Doss attack

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Doss attack: CenturyLink (ISPs): Doss attack Sorry to hear it. The PET do not take evidence of wrong-doing. You can go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. As for...
  9. Me, my brother, and my friend got booted or d dossed offline. Please help. I do not tolerate ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me, my brother, and my friend got booted or d dossed offline. Please help. I do not tolerate ...: Hello enforcement team. Me, my brother and my friend were playing halo 3. We win the game. A guy we played against invited us to the party. His gamer tag is [Mod removed]. We joined thinking he...
  10. A player has been d dossing and threatening to steal my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    A player has been d dossing and threatening to steal my account: A gamer tag that is spelled [MOD REMOVED} has lagged me out of a party and i did not leave nor was I kicked from the party. He was threatening to steal my account on the night of january 30th...