This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

Discus and support This is False Reporting and Account Abuse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamertag This is a Joke Right your really gonna Com Ban me because of this False Report WoW now Im definitely Sad you people don't care about your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jun 28, 2021.

1. This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

Gamertag

This is a Joke Right your really gonna Com Ban me because of this False Report WoW now Im definitely Sad you people don't care about your Reputation system any more just I definitely want this Lifted this is Sad that your letting this happen. Telling someone you know where they live gets you Com Ban for 24 Hours I am definitely moving over to the PS5 so I have can Have the freedom to say what I Want to say.

Yall need to Fix This System Badly
    This is False Reporting and Account Abuse [​IMG]

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jun 28, 2021
  2. paranoidhades25fan
    paranoidhades25fan New Member
    You’ve complaining about people since I can tell 2018. You’re just a toxic serial whiner and you do the community a disservice. Please go to PlayStation as you’ve threatened in the past.

paranoidhades25fan, Aug 28, 2021
  3. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

I did but he was still Spamming after that report came in and I got Com Ban should that not take affect if he was still spamming I shouldn't be Com Ban if he Responds back after the message he reported me over that means I wouldn't be Com Banned

So in that Case that counted as Abuse of Player Reputation

Regardless of if he thought it was a threat or not that would of been Blocked since he Respond back in Spamming
  4. X Farscape X Win User

if he was harrassing you then report block and never reply, that trick is to bait you into responding so they too can report you.
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

So I guess After what happens with the OverWatch Community getting Com Banned or Reported for being a good player Xbox Live Reputation is similar to the OverWatch Issue and over 1000+ Players that gets Com Banned for saying non offensive words or getting reported for being too good still No One Cares about what happens.

This is just like the OverWatch issue to where Innocent Players are getting Reported for stuff they didn't do wrong It's cool I get it now.
  6. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

I don't know nothing about this player where he lives or anything about him I was just talking this Player just felt Threatened because he was Spamming and was also Harassing my inbox and I was reporting his message nothing happened to him which I think that was again False Report on the wrong person
  7. X Farscape X Win User

that statement is still threatening, many people use it to threaten others, you have to think this is a global platform. what if someone says that and they actually do know where they live, it is a threatening situation.

freedom of speech does not allow threatening behaviour.
Thema:

1. This is False Reporting and Account Abuse - Similar Threads - False Reporting Account

2. false report??

in XBoX on Consoles
    false report??: i had recently gotten banned for my messages because i believe i was falsely reported, because i was typing in my phone and it autocorrected “fat” to “gay” and quickly apologized to the guy before...
  3. One again com banned to a False Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    One again com banned to a False Report: I was Playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and was being Harassed by a Player on my team that was using a word he reported me over which the name he used was [mod removed] so after that game he...
  4. Avoid Me Status after being posted on youtube and false reported by many because of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status after being posted on youtube and false reported by many because of it: flawed system? a lovely video of me got posted to youtube a few days ago for no reason other than being trolled, i thought nothing of it, saw some comments which called out my gamertag and several...
  5. Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!: I am really in need of help, the user (Mod Removed - Personal Information) said last night he was going to report my account over and over on his normal account and other accounts. I really don't...
  6. microsoft penalized my account on false reports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft penalized my account on false reports: microsaoft penalized my accounts on the terms that I was using profanity and being an unsporting player in the gaming community. this is the total opposite of what happened 2 days ago I was...
  7. my account gamertag was false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account gamertag was false reported: My gamertag was banned for no reason and have been given a generic one ad9f66bd-2a30-43e1-aef6-f479787e075d
  8. My sons account is permanently banned due to people falsely reporting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account is permanently banned due to people falsely reporting: I have just spent money renewing my son's account last night for 2 months Xbox live gold. Today he logged in to find his account permanently banned. First, I would like to get the money I spent...
  9. I received a false ban on my account because i reported someone on xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a false ban on my account because i reported someone on xbox live.: I got banned because i was playing online and someone texted me saying inappropriate things like "****" perhaps and i reported that account then the next morning i wake up to having a week ban. I...
  10. i can't play online games on my other account or join parties i have been falsely reported ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't play online games on my other account or join parties i have been falsely reported ...: i can't play online games on my other account or join parties i have been falsely reported by people in destiny please help me! ganertag. PlacentaSoup410 ef4956bf-40cf-4fa8-8460-d4a068a70164