This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg...

Discus and support This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/a1ias86 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a1ias86, Feb 15, 2020.

1. /u/a1ias86
    /u/a1ias86 Guest

This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg...

/u/a1ias86, Feb 15, 2020
  2. The Billy Zane Win User

Raging at Campaigns

Well I 100% Batman last night finished off the last of the campaign challenges and core achievements in the game. All I have left is Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin challenge achievements left to go.
  3. GHG Relentless Win User

So when did the lag start for everyone else?

100% lag for me since the update last week... went from three to four bars to red dot day and night... went round and round with my cable tech support... not on their end... 8 megs up, 1 meg down... completely and solely an issue with MW3 somehow...
  4. Apocalypes1988 Win User

xbox one wants to down load my cod disk why?

I am having the same problem and it is stuck at 100% i was playing the game last night and cant get it working now
  5. Tooniies Win User

FMG9s nerfed again!

I was using them last night and they were still shredding people from ridiculous distances.
  6. PaKolo Win User

Remote Downloads: Only Download, no Installation?

Hi,

No. It was Crimson Dragon and yesterday Metro Last. Light. Both Games were downloaded 100% when i arrived at home and turned on the console. But the Installation just started after turning on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg... - Similar Threads - getting ridiculous both

2. It gets ridiculous...

in XBoX Rewards
    It gets ridiculous...: Thanks for the response... I have quoted it under my text. I haven't used the DE region based account for over a year and a half and rewards worked without problems on the austrian one. The...
  3. this is getting ridiculous

in XBoX Rewards
    this is getting ridiculous: So in addition to the 116K points that are stuck in limbo due to some issue that must require a network of quantum computers to solve as it is taking so long to fix (over a year now) I am also...
  4. Xbox is getting ridiculous

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is getting ridiculous: Now I cannot express how angry I and the Xbox community are getting due to these enforcement actions. I have been banned 6 times and each time for at least 2 weeks. Every time I get a ban it is...
  5. It gets almost ridiculous!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It gets almost ridiculous!: So, I've been trying my hardest to get a call or speak via chat about the issue with my xbox. Today I find that there isn't even a call back or chat option. I guess this is goodbye....
  6. This is getting ridiculous.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is getting ridiculous.: So I play Gears of War 4 a lot with my friend and we are pretty good at the game. I get messages a lot saying people are going to report me just because. As a result of this my reputation is now...
  7. Microsoft Bingo is getting ridiculous with these problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is getting ridiculous with these problems: Am unable to sign on to play in bingo. This has been an ongoing problem and is really getting to be frustrating. Much more of this and the game will be a non issue because I will not be playing...
  8. why won't you guys fix this problem? This is getting ridiculous, you will lose a lot of players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't you guys fix this problem? This is getting ridiculous, you will lose a lot of players: You guys are a joke, if you can't not resolve the problem b1704633-b44d-4733-804b-a6edf4b3a6c9
  9. This banning people is getting a bit ridiculous

in XBoX on Consoles
    This banning people is getting a bit ridiculous: ok, ive been banned twice last year and its gta5 and the kids on there. Last time i checked, gta5 was rated m. I catch people cheating and using exploits. Last time i got banned i got a message...
  10. Rocket league trading getting ridiculous!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket league trading getting ridiculous!!: this is stupid!! Xbox not being able to trade keys on rocket league due to its 'trading currency'!!! Sony PlayStation have had no issue or the pc, come on, its not as if your going to lose money!!...