This is horrible, do not know how or why i´m here.

Discus and support This is horrible, do not know how or why i´m here. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wanted to get support or read instruktions how to enabel fps, but everyting goes in cirkels, bad info misleading, non existing or impossible... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jraarhus, May 10, 2022.

1. /u/jraarhus
    /u/jraarhus Guest

Just wanted to get support or read instruktions how to enabel fps, but everyting goes in cirkels, bad info misleading, non existing or impossible submenus on and on and on.

Given up and just wantet to submit my less than positive rewiev. And yes! I can see its the wrong place but f... it i just need to get it out. NOW

Microsoft is the worst. I hope all employees get som lifelong farting ilness.

By the way i also hope all of microsoft will be wiped from the face of the earth.

submitted by /u/jraarhus
    [link] [comments]

/u/jraarhus, May 10, 2022
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

How do I know if I'm host?

Host Godmode is just a myth and legend that no longer exist.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

4. Pinbot Fembot 1 Win User

Also, your bullets will do half damage, forcing you to rage quit. Then there will be a host migration. <3
  5. stillmaticd Win User

Yeppp. You'll be the first to connect and have like a 12-15 second countdown.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Yeah, thats how it works for me too. Get host and its good. But alot of people really complain about getting host, but thats not my experience. Ill also note I can tell when someone else gets host and they are doing great and connected well. I may have been
    lag comp'd a few times, maybe host with some 4 bar lag, but its hard to say. Alomst ALL of my experiences says its good to get host.
Thema:

1. This is horrible, do not know how or why i´m here. - Similar Threads - horrible why i´m

2. Sacred 3, horrible or what?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 3, horrible or what?: I didn't buy the game and thank god I didn't, the reviews and gameplay videos I see are all terrible. I was a fan of Sacred 1 back in the day, skipped Sacred 2 and now I'm gonna skip the third...
  3. Horrible input lag on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible input lag on Xbox One X: I was playing games fine, the next morning, I got up and tried playing and the controls feel like absolute trash - clunky and clumsy. I tried doing a hard reset on the console, resetting...
  4. Horrible input lag on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible input lag on Xbox One X: I was playing games fine. the next morning, I got up and tried playing and the controls feel like absolute trash - very clunky and clumsy. I tried doing a hard reset on the console, resetting...
  5. Why is series s|x remote play horrible and why hasn't it been addressed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is series s|x remote play horrible and why hasn't it been addressed?: Remote play using a series x is visually a downgrade from remote play using my one s. Googling this issue gives similar experiences pretty much spanning the life of this console, with nothing...
  6. Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox...: If im playing a game in fullscreen mode, it will have such a bad fps that the game is unusable. BUT if I press the windows key to pull up the taskbar and windows 11 menu, the game will run...
  7. Horrible tracking Joysticks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible tracking Joysticks!: My Left Joyystick tracks horibbly! When i push down then straight up the joystick tracks little up movement. Like if I push down then up the thing tracks like 10% full up when IT IS 100% up. This...
  8. Arctic9x audio becoming horrible and muddy when i turn Overwatch on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arctic9x audio becoming horrible and muddy when i turn Overwatch on.: I listen to music on youtube at the same time as im playing games, so i loaded up some music on youtube and minimized the browser and entered Overwatch. As soon as i enter OW the sound quality...
  9. Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service: First of all just to speak to a human is a nightmare. When i do get them theyre ZERO help. They repeat the same few sentences like robots. One week past warranty and all microsoft says is buy a...
  10. Why is your support horrible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is your support horrible?: I purchased an Xbox Wireless Controller around 1 month ago and it's been acting up. It will suddenly turn itself off during play. I've tried another battery however it does the same thing. So now...