This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !

Discus and support This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like ! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/agm1991 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/agm1991, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/agm1991
    /u/agm1991 Guest

/u/agm1991, Feb 9, 2020
  2. UnchargedTerror Win User

Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

i used to put the sky sports thingy on fifa 2005 on pc. i wish theyd add it too this fifa. and like ITV for fa cup, sky and bbc for carling cup, sky and espn for fifa, would make it alot more interesting and i doubt it would be that hard to do.
  3. L1nko64 Win User

Uefa Euro 2012 Official Video Game Confirmed.

If anything it will be a improved version of 12, not a demo of 13. Much like the world cup game was impoved version of the fifa of that year.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Dashboarding

I remember there was an achievement in both the 2010 World Cup Game & Fifa 10, both were 0gs achievements, but they were for 'Quitting 5 matches when you are losing.' How pathetic is that?!

p.s. I'd also like to point out for arguments sake, there is a weird achievement glitch that occurs in Fifa 10 where it will unlock achievements after the game freezes. This is how I unlocked that achievement in Fifa 10.
  5. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't play my free FIFA 18

Thema:

1. This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like ! - Similar Threads - FIFA eWorld Cup

2. Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]: При загрузки игры выдает ошибка загрузки личных данных 1, помогите решить проблему. [Translation-When downloading a game gives out an error downloading personal data 1, help solve the problem.]...
  3. Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20: Why is my fifa 20 takeing ages to install 4dcd20b0-c170-40d5-8dcd-9bbd20b808d9
  4. Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuando inicio el fifa 20 me dice imposible cargar configuración personal 1 [Edit -...: Como lo puedo solucionar? [Edit - Translation] - How can I solve it? bd8546f9-ae8c-40d4-8893-d7f864f9612b
  5. Fifa 20

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fifa 20: Venho aq expressar minha insatisfaçao com a EA e tbm com a Microsoft . A uma semana atrás , xbox live me enviou uma msg que tirou minha vtd de por mais minhas mãos no vídeo game. Disseram q por...
  6. DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...: TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE FIFA 20, Y TODAS LA DEMÁS VERSIONES, SON UN FRAUDE YA QUE SOLO SE ENCARGA DE AYUDAR A JUGADORES QUE GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO...PERO DONDE QUEDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LAS...
  7. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one: Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console,...
  8. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  9. Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.: Quando início o Fifa 20 , pede um código de autenticação para confirma minha conta , porém o email que esta cadastrado a conta ea , não tenho mais, não tenho o email e nem a senha , já tentei...
  10. FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING: My FIFA 20 and PES 20 stopped loading 3 days ago.. A little circle appears and keeps on running in the left side of the screen and nothing happens then... 1666371d-d475-4ffc-bfa3-112a174305a2