This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !

Discus and support This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like ! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/agm1991 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/agm1991, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/agm1991
    /u/agm1991 Guest

/u/agm1991, Feb 9, 2020
  2. UnchargedTerror Win User

Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

i used to put the sky sports thingy on fifa 2005 on pc. i wish theyd add it too this fifa. and like ITV for fa cup, sky and bbc for carling cup, sky and espn for fifa, would make it alot more interesting and i doubt it would be that hard to do.
  3. L1nko64 Win User

Uefa Euro 2012 Official Video Game Confirmed.

If anything it will be a improved version of 12, not a demo of 13. Much like the world cup game was impoved version of the fifa of that year.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Dashboarding

I remember there was an achievement in both the 2010 World Cup Game & Fifa 10, both were 0gs achievements, but they were for 'Quitting 5 matches when you are losing.' How pathetic is that?!

p.s. I'd also like to point out for arguments sake, there is a weird achievement glitch that occurs in Fifa 10 where it will unlock achievements after the game freezes. This is how I unlocked that achievement in Fifa 10.
  5. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't play my free FIFA 18

Thema:

1. This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like ! - Similar Threads - FIFA eWorld Cup

2. Fifa 21 6000 reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 6000 reward points: Hi there I purchased Fifa 21 from Microsoft store last night after activating punch card. When I go to complete the offer for the 6000pts it is just putting me back to the store to purchase game...
  3. Fifa 21 & Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 & Microsoft Rewards: I Just Purchased Fifa 21 Digital Today And Did The First Part Of The Punch Card And Still Not Receiving The 6k Microsoft Points Someone Help Please d919559d-f966-478e-a4fd-b4bb70e8919e
  4. FIFA 19 download on 360 not showing on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 download on 360 not showing on xbox one: I purchased a digital download of FIFA 19 on my 360. After just buying an xbox one I expected to see it shown among my games here. My other digital purchase of Red Dead Redemption has appeared but...
  5. I am missing my FIFA 21 preordered content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am missing my FIFA 21 preordered content: I logged a call with EA who say this is an issue with Microsoft and cannot help. I cannot seem to get to chat to anyone in Microsoft about this? Can anyone help as i feel somewhat robbed of part...
  6. FIFA POINTS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA POINTS: Good day My name is francois I bought fifa 21 for xbox one/xs and after that i bought R299 (2200) fifa points, but it never loaded to my fifa xbox one account. i think that the fifa points...
  7. fifa 21 aldım fakat oynayamıyorum [I bought fifa 21 but I can not play]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 21 aldım fakat oynayamıyorum [I bought fifa 21 but I can not play]: Birkaç güne kadar sorunsuz oynuyordum fakat bugün oyuna girdim sonra beni attı girer girmez, bu oyunu oynamak için satın almasınız dedi almıştım zaten. Microsoft Storeda Sipariş geçmişine baktım...
  8. Fifa 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21: I prordered fifa 21 25/09/20 just to be safe. Today it says i do not own the game and must buy it again, rookie mistake i uninstalled thinking i could reinstall it so now i dont own the game at...
  9. FIFA 21 order got cancelled for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 order got cancelled for no reason: Hello, I bought a game key for FIFA 21 two days ago and now I get back from school, start up my xbox and open the game and it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in". So I go to my...
  10. FIFA 20 - 21 Points (Microsoft - what's the story?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 - 21 Points (Microsoft - what's the story?): I attempted to purchase FIFA 21 points and mistakenly bought FIFA 20 points (I know, I know). This happened via two different transactions :( When I contacted Microsoft, First time response -...