This is immoral

Discus and support This is immoral in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Went to customer support not waiting in line 54 because I know the issues kinda find it moral this issue happen years ago... been through it before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COD WARRIOR 101, Aug 9, 2019.

1. This is immoral

Went to customer support not waiting in line 54 because I know the issues kinda find it moral this issue happen years ago... been through it before only this time done crash on chair play videos live services alert gonna take entire night , ruin my ark,
    elderscrolls online dailys, and warframe thats free to play game still get affected by it.. Video i watch YouTube was this outages services occur 2 years ago was later fixed but took 24hrs im shocked... Trying to submit an idea but lost website that need to
    be some kind of warning that alert gonna happen or work on so that players that don't shop can still play game they love and enjoy instead of ruining there night or day my nights ruined because feel like I want to discuss this so others who are not enjoying
    this...

Ps. Not consoles fault this is xbox live alerts problem and outage services anyone says console problem just gonna ignore you because im still able chat with friends in the party makes no sense get notification need to be online to play this game how come
    able chat with friends

Last outages few years ago it mess up my party chat this every time start game

1st notification get need to be online to play the game

2nd time try again this get outage services that you guys are working on it

3rd time was get few mins game time untill i get outage services on netflix then hop on different game ark only had 10-15mins untill it boot me off got lucky twice character at camp that my friend got me to safety drag my comma body to my house if lose my
    stuff ill snap as i am now this 3rd method not working..

I restarted the console didn't work not a console issue..

Well you have yourself a good night and i appreciate my patience ...

Aaron.C

:)

COD WARRIOR 101, Aug 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

This is immoral

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
      8/6/2019, 3:47:41 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:
      • Buying downloadable items, My games & apps

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your
      patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
      8/6/2019, 1:14:05 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:
      • Using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox Live subscriptions

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

• [​IMG]
      Limited

TV, Music and Video

[​IMG]
      8/6/2019, 4:19:39 PM

Live TV; Groove or Movies & TV video store, including browsing, purchasing, downloading, and streaming

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:
      • Browsing the Xbox Video Store and the Xbox Music Store

Latest update:

We are aware that some members may be having problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with
      frequent updates.

3. Skanker irl Win User

This is immoral

I believe it is clearing up. I just noticed I can get into a game that I was previously getting an error message for.

Check this for more information:

Xbox Live Service Status

Hang in there. I feel you and agree that it is a bummer.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

This is immoral

Hi there,

Respectfully, if you are aware of an outage, there would be no point in calling Xbox Support, as they would not be able to click their fingers and make everything work again.

Anything could have happened, from a corrupted data migration, installation of new servers, bad software update, weather conditions (heat, thunderstorms, etc), issues with data centres, I could go on. In this modern era, where everything is online, you need
    to expect these things to happen now and again.

I hope you get back online asap! Shouldn't be too long now, looking at some positive comments on social media. :)

Best Regards,

L
  5. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Problem with DLC

no youre exploiting dlc thru sneaky means. thats immoral. what are you teaching your children? stop it.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Banned words for Gamertag?

any word that even hints profanity or immoral topics is not allowed

regardless of use

he has been answered by the xbl pet team

that forum is only for inquiry not for dispute

its quite simple

IT IS THEIR NETWORK hoiw they enforce the rules is upto them not us and they can decide what is moral and immoral just like in life live life and play fair

skirting the rules ain't going to help you
Thema:

This is immoral

1. This is immoral - Similar Threads - immoral

2. Fortnite immoral charges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite immoral charges: My 8 year old has run up £666 since the free fortnite was installed by his Mum a month ago How do I get resolution of this my this immoral institution. I can't be the only one. My son previously...