This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

Discus and support This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Nov 3, 2019.

1. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

/u/MrXboxBuds, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

1. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here. - Similar Threads - interesting thought I'd

2. What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why: Inside and ABZU have amazing graphics. Enjoyed playing these due to the player being dropped in the middle of nowhere and kind of forced to understand the meaning/story of the game. You have no...
  3. An interesting question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    An interesting question?: Final Fantasy 7. Or 8.9.10. Any. 8fa6d3a0-1b54-49ea-919c-5759f4fefc38
  4. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  5. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  6. Xbox won’t let me interest off of this Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me interest off of this Xbox account: When I go and try to interest in a looking for group past its been telling me for the past three days that to try again or it doesn’t let me say I’m interested. What do I do?...
  7. Interested in VR for next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interested in VR for next gen?: I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much :) cd2aa5b0-22ef-4f15-a055-6e11a20ee036
  8. Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED): Hi do you know if games like Recore Definitive Edition and Forza Horizon are coming to the Switch 19007a35-c91f-414b-89a2-0183e81dd57d
  9. Interested in buying jtag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interested in buying jtag.: On old get 360 everyone hacks and I can't defend myself so I thought I'd get hacks so I don't messed up and also since no one cares about old gen and that's why there's so many hackers there...
  10. Halo MCC Insider infor and links for people interested in joining!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Insider infor and links for people interested in joining!: Hey everyone! As you know Halo is opening up the MCC insider for everyone! So this is your chance if you are a Halo fan and want to help 343 perfect the future updates for the Halo MCC. It is a...