This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

Discus and support This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Nov 3, 2019.

1. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

/u/MrXboxBuds, Nov 3, 2019
  2. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

where and what kind of dlc?

I'd be interested in seeing some DLC that tackles the Psijic order, as I thought that they were quite interesting.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Lego Worlds needs to come to Xbox

I've often thought about what it would be like, I only ever liked building things in minecraft so I'd definitely be interested in this.
  4. Tom Montgomery Win User

Reporting a few bugs.. hopefully they can be fixed in a patch?

I couldn't find anywhere to report the bug, so thought I'd put them here in case the devs had a look. If I was a dev of a game, I'd check these forums. As they've posted a blog about a future update, maybe I'll stick these points there.
  5. Elite Rampant Win User

Full avatar animations?

You could upload a video to YouTube and post the link here. I'd be very interested and impressed by seeing that.
  6. Alchemilla 44 Win User

Online Notifications no longer show. More than one person has noticed this.

Friend is Online Notifications. It's been happening over a day now, that's why I thought I'd post about here.
Thema:

This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

1. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here. - Similar Threads - interesting thought I'd

2. It would be interesting to be able to have the 'flair', "Feature" in the Xbox insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    It would be interesting to be able to have the 'flair', "Feature" in the Xbox insiders...: So that you can send suggestions or features directly from the same forum. What do you think of the idea? A greeting submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. An interesting glitch in gears of war ultimate edition act III belly the beast, evolution...

in XboX Insiders
    An interesting glitch in gears of war ultimate edition act III belly the beast, evolution...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XBoxGamerGK [link] [comments]
  4. Interesting Guide Changes Rolling Out to Some Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead Users

in XboX Insiders
    Interesting Guide Changes Rolling Out to Some Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead Users: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spartan2170 [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.: I've made my account restrictions to where I can post a lfg and interest in one. But it wont let me, but an alt account on my xbox can. 61d64ea3-fe42-44ed-9e65-ae36b4849a97
  6. Interesting addition to the latest update funky writtting

in XboX Insiders
    Interesting addition to the latest update funky writtting: [IMG] submitted by /u/bradstandard92 [link] [comments]
  7. IM LOSING MY INTEREST FOR XBOX!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IM LOSING MY INTEREST FOR XBOX!: Every time for the past couple months, my xbox dissconnects from my wifi every couple hours to even minutes, it dissconnects and then reconnects in 5-10 seconds for no reason, my router is in the...
  8. Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.: Recently I have been playing around with the on console browser in addition to having been unable to get the hang of Sims 4 on controller. I saw the razer keyboard but not interested in $250...
  9. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  10. You guys should design Xbox series x like this a lot of people will be interested in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys should design Xbox series x like this a lot of people will be interested in...: [img] Design a xbox series x like this please? f9f58164-1684-40a2-8643-59063baa8f40