This is madness

Discus and support This is madness in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; y can't I get to play Xbox live c9a94aa9-a664-487b-baad-37e068d5db82 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 66a2a1cf-021d-49cd-ac6f-06043200193e, Jul 8, 2018.

1. This is madness

y can't I get to play Xbox live

:)

66a2a1cf-021d-49cd-ac6f-06043200193e, Jul 8, 2018
  2. TrumpFan89
    TrumpFan89 Guest
    No connection. Please help!

Microsoft: "This is madness!" Me: "Madness? No, this is PS4-ta!" *Kicks Microsoft down a hole.*

TrumpFan89, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Magnus CRG
    Magnus CRG Guest
    Why cant i connected to xbox live?

madness??? THIS....IS...MICROSOFT!!!!

Magnus CRG, Jul 8, 2018
  4. This is madness

Hey there, FitScorpion2

Please can you tell me what the problem is that is preventing you from playing online on Xbox Live?

Without this, we can't help you

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 8, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    From your account it seems that you are already playing online multiplayer games in xbox live

M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
  6. The Operator-BC80A5E Win User

!MAD!

Any time I am about too finish about a S&D round after it starting 1 vs 6, I kill 5 of them, and then the last guy gets a lucky grenade.

Telling my teammates to just hide when it's 49-38 and saying if they just hide and don't die I will win it. Getting it to 49-49 and then dying, that's always fun too. Or the same situation and I get it all tied up and they
    decide now they'll be able to get a kill and almost immediately lose it for me.

Edit: Also, going anywhere above +30 in K/D and losing TDM. That makes me mad. I've went +45 and lost before.

7. prickskytt Win User

!MAD!

I get where you are coming from with bad connections. I hate playing against US people (cuz i live in northen europe) i can only pull 2 bar 3 bar if im lucky! Even worse when you end up having to carry your team with said connection!
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

!MAD!

Very very bad internet connections make me very very very mad.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This is madness

From your account it seems that you are already playing online multiplayer games in xbox live
  10. Windows10XboxOne Win User

!MAD!

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

nice sig LAUS.

[/quote]
    [​IMG]
Thema:

This is madness

1. This is madness - Similar Threads - madness

2. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...
  3. Mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mad: So my xbox 1 just crashed while doing a system update and I can't factory reset it or do anything with it I called xbox and they tell me I have to pay 120 dollars to have them maybe be able to fix...
  4. I very mad about this

in XBoX Rewards
    I very mad about this: I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago 5917742e-9dbc-4fb0-a054-eac797794571
  5. I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin: here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on fortnite and then the person messaged him after...
  6. So mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad: there was a problem We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019. My question is why is this up and Why can’t I enjoy...
  7. Motocross madness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motocross madness: hi, my friend recently purchased motocross madness but i can’t find it anywhere, i cliked on « see the price » on his xbox game page and it shows me pictures of the game.. is the game avaible...
  8. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned: a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31
  9. So mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad: there was a problem We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019. My question is why is this up and Why can’t I enjoy...
  10. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

in XBoX on Consoles
    please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now: IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP 74b5ceff-25b7-452c-b195-b6752cd4f908