this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

Discus and support this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BG_Perkins, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BG_Perkins
    BG_Perkins Guest

this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged 200$, and last time it was up to 700$$

:)

BG_Perkins, Aug 22, 2019
  2. RascallyTiara8 Win User

I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create...

I keep get charged to my credit card for an account that we can not access.
  3. VampChickSGL Win User

Help with credit card on the xbox 360

I too want to remove a credit card from my account...... the card has expired but is still getting charged and my bank is paying it (WTF) , i just want the card removed as my life has changed but i still want my account. Why cant we remove our credit card
    details.....???
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Family Gold Account to New Family Account

You will be credited the balance.

Just like it works now. if I switched from a family account to a regular live account the difference gets charged back to my credit card.
  5. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
  6. m a g e Win User

A seemingly random charge of $9.99 came out of my parent's bank account.

I thought that a charge from a credit card is the same as a bank account? There's no way it would charge your bank account directly without a credit card on file.
Thema:

1. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for... - Similar Threads - account mothers credit

2. Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...: Buongiorno, avrei una domanda: sulla mia Xbox One X posseggo un account Microsoft con il quale, nel corso degli anni, sin dalla Xbox360, ho acquistato diversi giochi. Questo account è utilizzato...
  3. I want the old update on the Xbox one. I don't want to be signed in to the same account on...

in XboX Insiders
    I want the old update on the Xbox one. I don't want to be signed in to the same account on...: With the new xbox one update, you are able to sign in to the same account on multiple consoles, however I don't want that anymore, is there a way to change it back? If I am signed in to my account...
  4. account fruad of about 1500.00 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account fruad of about 1500.00 dollars: I have about 1500.00 in unauthorized charges from a microsoft account i dont recognize i have contacted my card and they told me i needed to contact microsoft there are probable 50 differant...
  5. Xbox account seems to be lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account seems to be lost: Alright so check this out. First off, Microsofts system is completely **** retarded. Can't contact support for this, can't do ****. The next best thing is sending a question to a forum. like,...
  6. dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info): So I was just playing 2K and I was in mypark just shooting around, and i see this guy add me, i was like oh he probably just added me from the neighborhood to play with (basically i thought it was...
  7. Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account: Hello! I’m trying to log into a new PS4 playing Minecraft. I do have another PS4 however dont recall logging into my Microsoft account with that PS4. When logging into my new PS4 I get message...
  8. My mother's Xbox/Microsoft account hasn't been logged in and we want to use it for Xbox. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mother's Xbox/Microsoft account hasn't been logged in and we want to use it for Xbox. Help?: My mother's Xbox username is Mooskie Jay. We're trying to get it back so we can play games, but her account email and password is missing. She has not been logged into Xbox since 2012/2013, can...
  9. threatened with my mothers bank account

in XBoX on Consoles
    threatened with my mothers bank account: someone threatened me by saying if you dont give me you account im going to spend all your mother saving i didnt believe him until he started telling me where i lived and stuff so i gave up my...
  10. Changing Parent Account from Aunt's email to Mother's email for a childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Parent Account from Aunt's email to Mother's email for a childs account: I'm trying to help my nephew change his xbox account over to his mothers email as the parent account associated with his child account but I can't seem to do it. He and his mother logged in from...