this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

Discus and support this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BG_Perkins, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BG_Perkins
    BG_Perkins Guest

this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged 200$, and last time it was up to 700$$

:)

BG_Perkins, Aug 22, 2019
  2. RascallyTiara8 Win User

I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create...

I keep get charged to my credit card for an account that we can not access.
  3. VampChickSGL Win User

Help with credit card on the xbox 360

I too want to remove a credit card from my account...... the card has expired but is still getting charged and my bank is paying it (WTF) , i just want the card removed as my life has changed but i still want my account. Why cant we remove our credit card
    details.....???
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Family Gold Account to New Family Account

You will be credited the balance.

Just like it works now. if I switched from a family account to a regular live account the difference gets charged back to my credit card.
  5. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
  6. m a g e Win User

A seemingly random charge of $9.99 came out of my parent's bank account.

I thought that a charge from a credit card is the same as a bank account? There's no way it would charge your bank account directly without a credit card on file.
Thema:

1. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for... - Similar Threads - account mothers credit

2. Microsoft account closure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account closure: Hi, So I want to close an old Xbox account and use the email from that profile on my current one. It says I have to close the account in order to do that, but I am afraid that doing so will close...
  3. Account payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account payment: Hi my order history shows my subscription due 15/11/19 says date of purchase 15/11/19 my payment says pending under subscriptions says next charge 16/11/19 I still have gold does this mean that...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account: HI, ive recently bought a gift card and after using the code the balanc apeard on my microsoft account, but when i went to purchase a game on my xbox 360 it apeard as if i had 0.00 dolars , i have...
  5. Two gamertags on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two gamertags on my account.: I have two gamer tags for some reason, one is elxara and it shows in my party chat, xbox app, lfg posts and all the like, but i also have one called that shows in my games. Also, when i look at my...
  6. xCloud non-adult accounts

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud non-adult accounts: Any word when xCloud will be available for non-adult accounts? 4b777fab-066d-4d1f-92c8-4949125e4c8d
  7. X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.: Please show me how to recover my old games and movies? 4202d63e-8428-4316-84f3-ec5b1dcf7fb7
  8. Forgot account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot account email: I cant sign into my account. Gamer tag was Mr Oppressor. Any way i could retrieve my email and sign back in e9f0c426-3b23-41d9-95c2-7ff1bcd45ff8
  9. threatened with my mothers bank account

in XBoX on Consoles
    threatened with my mothers bank account: someone threatened me by saying if you dont give me you account im going to spend all your mother saving i didnt believe him until he started telling me where i lived and stuff so i gave up my...
  10. Changing Parent Account from Aunt's email to Mother's email for a childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Parent Account from Aunt's email to Mother's email for a childs account: I'm trying to help my nephew change his xbox account over to his mothers email as the parent account associated with his child account but I can't seem to do it. He and his mother logged in from...