This is not my Email

Discus and support This is not my Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was somehow able to login to my account via xbox but when I did i noticed that there was a different account email. Is there any way to change this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PadraigQuiniano, Jan 16, 2022.

1. This is not my Email

I was somehow able to login to my account via xbox but when I did i noticed that there was a different account email. Is there any way to change this?

Also I have noticed that the email it was replaced with is russian site under rambler i.e (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

REMINDER THIS EMAIL IS NOT MINE, SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND REPLACED IT WITH THERES

JUST LEAVE A REPLY I WILL CHECK IN A FEW DAYS

:)

PadraigQuiniano, Jan 16, 2022
  2. OK Fowl Win User

My email

Here is some info on how to do that: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. HassanB Win User

my email.

Hello,

Unfortunately this isn't something that Xbox Support can help you with as it's a Microsoft Account issue. The only way to solve an issue like this, is to fill out the Microsoft Account Recovery form. If you are unable to do that and fill out enough information
    then there will be no way to return that account to you and you would be forced to start a new one unfortunately.

Please click this link here, once your at that page you want to click "I think someone else is using my Microsoft account"
    and click Reset Password. Enter in the e-mail for the account, and then click "I can't use any of these options", follow through with the prompts on the rest of the pages and you'll be asked to fill in a form with as much information
    as possible. If your unable to fill this out, your request will continue to be denied, and there's nothing we can do on this forum to move that process along.

You could also try to reach out to the Microsoft Account team via their forums here.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

my email.

Please dont post personal emails on the forums. These are public and anyone can see them,

If your email is locked out and you cant remember the passward or Secret passward. Then you my friend are out of luck. And seeing how you said you already contacted Xbox support, Im out of ideas for you. Sorry.

My one suggestion and its probbaly going to happen is you need to start over with a brand new account sadly. But this time dont use the same email andp assward for everything. (for example: Facebook, Youtube...) And dont tell ANYBODY your passward. Not
    even family members
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

My email

6. Daft Badger Win User

my email

Have you tried the steps
    here
Thema:

This is not my Email

1. This is not my Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.: Hello, Recently I discovered I still have 2 xbox live profiles, I tried multiple ways to find the email addresses back, but I’ve reached a dead end. I do know the gamer tags on the other hand. I...
  3. Minecraft Password Suddenly Changed and I have no way of recovering my Email and Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Password Suddenly Changed and I have no way of recovering my Email and Password: A long time ago I had visited my good friends house and he was way older than me, but he had gotten on his computer and opened minecraft. Me being the yute I was, I was fascinated as all I've ever...
  4. Changed email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email: Hello, I have a microsoft account from a while ago with Minecraft on it. I have the email and password to it, but I can't access the email because it is very old and i have forgotten the passcode...
  5. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  6. Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.: I am trying to get in contact with Xbox via email concerning reporting a Gamertag for disrespecting female games like myself by using foul language. I have contacted 2K Support and they said that...
  7. I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…: Some “yandex” email hacked my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account and Minecraft is my only game there please help me i dont want to spend another 30...
  8. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  9. Forgot my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email: I merged my Minecraft account & needed a separate email address to do so, so I created one. I have since forgotten the address, and now can't play Minecraft without it. It's an outlook address....
  10. Enforcement Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Email: does the xbox enforcement team check there email? cuz i got a unfair permanent ban and i tried everything by sending them a case review and talking to xbox support agents...