This is permanent?

Discus and support This is permanent? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i guess... Welp i can't change my profile picture because i changed it to a ahegao face (just the face i swear) i readed the rules about this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xolokun97, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Xolokun97
    Xolokun97 Guest

This is permanent?

Hello, i guess...

Welp i can't change my profile picture because i changed it to a ahegao face (just the face i swear) i readed the rules about this before but i thought that it wont be bad because today is more a meme than a nsfw thing.

So, ¿This is permanent? If not ¿How i can solve it? ¿Its just for a period of days?

Sorry Microsoft i just wanted to have a funny pic in my profile, thats all.

Welp i hope that i can solve it, honestly its kinda ridiculous

(If i spoked wrong its because i speak spanish, not english i hope you can understand me)

:)

Xolokun97, Jun 15, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Ban permanente Profilo xbox live risalente al 2015

You can only appeal bans from the last 12 months. If the ban is from 2015, you can't do anything about that.

Be aware that the Enforcement Team really carefully evaluates a case before issuing a permanent ban. Permanent bans are only issued when there is A LOT of evidence that warrants the ban.

[Google Translation]:

Puoi presentare ricorso contro i divieti degli ultimi 12 mesi. Se il divieto è del 2015, non puoi farci nulla.

Tieni presente che il team di controllo valuta davvero attentamente un caso prima di emettere un divieto permanente. I divieti permanenti vengono emessi solo in presenza di MOLTE prove che giustificano il divieto.
  3. IlariGreen Win User

Ban permanente Profilo xbox live risalente al 2015

You can only appeal bans from the last 12 months. If the ban is from 2015, you can't do anything about that.

Be aware that the Enforcement Team really carefully evaluates a case before issuing a permanent ban. Permanent bans are only issued when there is A LOT of evidence that warrants the ban.

[Google Translation]:

Puoi presentare ricorso contro i divieti degli ultimi 12 mesi. Se il divieto è del 2015, non puoi farci nulla.

Tieni presente che il team di controllo valuta davvero attentamente un caso prima di emettere un divieto permanente. I divieti permanenti vengono emessi solo in presenza di MOLTE prove che giustificano il divieto.
    I know the 12 months time for the appeal, sadly the same day I got permabanned I was denied on try any appeal. Sorry to say that, but thousands of player have got banned for reasons that have no sense, and now hearing from You guys that my account it s lost
    forever for error in judge makes me feel really sad.
  4. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

bannato da xbox live

Nota Il Supporto clienti di Xbox LIVE non può annullare una sospensione di Xbox LIVE per una console. Le sospensioni di console di Xbox LIVE possono inoltre includere sospensioni permanenti di account Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

Per evitare la sospensione della console, controllare e rispettare le Condizioni per l'utilizzo e il Codice di condotta di Xbox LIVE. È inoltre consigliabile acquistare le nuove console Xbox 360 presso negozi affidabili in quanto i proprietari precedenti
    potrebbero aver violato il contratto Condizioni per l'utilizzo e quindi causare la sospensione della console. Le garanzie delle console Xbox non possono essere trasferite dal proprietario precedente.
Thema:

This is permanent?

1. This is permanent? - Similar Threads - permanent

2. I was permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently banned: Earlier today I sent a post on Xbox for Minecraft and I met this person who claimed to be a hacker, I talked to him for a bit, I later left the party because I was invited to another party. He...
  3. Grounded - Game Pass PC Permanent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded - Game Pass PC Permanent?: Will Grounded be staying of Game Pass PC permanently? I ask because I'm unsure of this status with games that may have been in development prior to MS purchasing Obsidian. I plan on keeping Game...
  4. Permanently remove games from Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently remove games from Xbox account: I know games can be uninstalled. I know games can be hidden. I would really like to see the ability to permanently remove games tied your account, similar to what Steam offers. I used to...
  5. Banned Permanently for Cheating When I Never Have

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned Permanently for Cheating When I Never Have: Hi, I was just wondering why I was banned for “cheating” and the specific offense of cheating it was for. I was able to log on this morning and play games perfectly fine, and I was suddenly signed...
  6. Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently banned: I was permently bannded on tw of my accounts today and i dont know why im getting permently bannded like bro im gettint permently banned for no reason and like i check my reforcements and i get...
  7. Account permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned: So my xbox account got permanently banned and i just want to know why bc i had no context and i did the little answer 12 questions and got an email saying that they “upholded” their decision like...
  8. Xbox Live unfair Permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live unfair Permanent banned: Hello! I am a loyal and fan of xbox. But something happened yesterday and it made me very sad, depressed and angry. What happened was that I was enyoing playing xbox by playing som Gta 5 with my...
  9. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...
  10. Out of Context Permanent Name Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Context Permanent Name Ban: So, today on 7/27/20, I was graciously notified of an enforcement ban detailing that my name, (not gamertag) had been permanently blocked for offensive reasons? Okay. So, here's the kicker. In my...