This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if...

Discus and support This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yes hi I’ve been a active gold and game pass ultimate member for a while now and I was wondering if there is issues with my tenure number because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ProperHalo, Sep 6, 2022.

1. ProperHalo
    ProperHalo Guest

This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if...

Yes hi I’ve been a active gold and game pass ultimate member for a while now and I was wondering if there is issues with my tenure number because it keeps disappearing and it hasn’t come back

:)

ProperHalo, Sep 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if this is still happening in 2022

Thanks, as far as I know that number presents some bugs but after while it goes back.
    There are similar threads about this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-gold-yearly-number-gone/86b7bc57-1694-4c7b-be82-b04dac743583
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if this is still happening in 2022

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today PROPERHALO

What do you mean by "tenure number"?
    If possible please explain a bit more your situation and what are you trying to do exactly
  4. ProperHalo Win User

The gold number that appears under your account it displays how long you’ve been a member for.
  5. Malacath Win User

Xbox One TENURE icon missing

Mines disappeared too.

And yes I have a valid gold membership.

My 10 years tenure still shows on my 360 but it is missing off the xbox one.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

My Xbox tenure dissapeared

Did you recently change to 15 years tenure? This happens to me every year when I go up a year in tenure. It disappears for a few weeks then suddenly it reappears.
Thema:

1. This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if... - Similar Threads - regarding gold tenure

2. Question regarding free to play without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding free to play without xbox live gold: Hi, I have a question. For Delta insiders, when will the free xbox live gold update for free to play players arrive? Since I know that so far the Beta insiders are testing it. submitted by...
  3. An update regarding the F2P and party without gold

in XboX Insiders
    An update regarding the F2P and party without gold: I am in beta, I am now able to play without gold AND start a party! Worth a try for you,too. submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments]
  4. Regarding Xbox Live Gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Xbox Live Gold games: How can I find out how long I have to play the games available on Xbox Live Gold for free? 375b669a-23ec-422c-a12c-37e4d28fe9df
  5. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...
  6. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  7. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  8. Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus: Hi, so my Xbox Live Gold account has been renewed on 04/08/2017 per the service and subscription tab in the account page, the charge for Xbox Live Gold does not happen though until 04/19/2017....
  9. stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships: hey everyone, so i recently went to redeem some moneys for my microsoft account, then i went to the xbox live gold store screen, and when i went to prepare for purchase, there was no option to pay...
  10. Regarding Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Xbox Live Gold Card: I have a Xbox One Pal, does this mean that i will have to buy A Xbox Live Gold Membership Card of Pal or can i also buy a Xbox Live Gold Membership card of NTSC. 673908ec-619d-485b-9f34-56481ca55d6b