This is so weird

Discus and support This is so weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's raining here and I was bored so I put on Skyrim. My cat chased me away from the computer and ESO. Anyway, i opened the first major character I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Lady Bastet, May 28, 2014.

1. This is so weird

It's raining here and I was bored so I put on Skyrim. My cat chased me away from the computer and ESO. Anyway, i opened the first major character I did, a level 53 Dunmer who never finished the main quest. She was standing in Blackreach wearing Nightingale
    Armor carrying a katana that needed charging. She has 100 in enchant but put no perks but the base 5 and has nothing to reduce the cost of magic. Now, granted, she was from early March of 2012 so I didn't know much then but I'm completely at a loss on how
    to play her. She's some alien creation by a stupider me. It's so weird.

:)

The Lady Bastet, May 28, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    This is weird

This happens alot when trying to buy gold off the site. Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies. Also try using a different browser or computer

x24hrs2livex, May 28, 2014
  3. This is weird

Hello,

Today I tried purchasing 1 month gold on the xbox website and this happened,

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]12/20/2013 8:50:35 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]HVWC33C0iVfJ7rmHdeVRYfsdmlsoCeO3uOfKfUTNR3M=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]185724f8-38e1-47a1-a25d-08c66cfc5b96[/td][/tr][/table]

Can anyone help me?

TheSituation632, May 28, 2014
  4. xMR PLUM JUICEx Win User

Weird freeze every so often

i like how the official support thinks it always our side hahaa i think we know more then them seen as we play the dam xbox not sat infront on pc giving pointless tips -__-
  5. SP4RT4N M1LL3R Win User

I know i was on a bout the post!
  6. SP4RT4N M1LL3R Win User

PS. There is one game that it hasn't done it on. That would be Forza 4!
  7. SP4RT4N M1LL3R Win User

Its not the xbox, i've tried a mates xbox and still has the same effect
  8. JackLarsson Win User

Thema:

This is so weird

1. This is so weird - Similar Threads - weird

2. Crazy Weird Xbox OTA antenna interference 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy Weird Xbox OTA antenna interference 2020: Have two tvs. One connected to xbox one s. The other watched by someone else using ota antenna. Both in the same room. No cable, no sattelite. When I play some games, fallout 4, outer worlds,...
  3. xbox beta app doing some weird things.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox beta app doing some weird things.: [IMG] I was trying to buy, xbox game pass, so i had to download this thing but i cant really get further than this. I cant log in, and i cant do anything, any suggestions?...
  4. game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic: Hello! I always talk to my friends on Xbox while I am on pc. It was fine up until recently. Every time i join a Xbox party on my pc, my mic creates a weird wind sound is what they said, on discord...
  5. Xbox One S Weird Fan Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Weird Fan Sound: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox One S console. Recently when I would start the console the console has developed an issue I believe regarding the fan. For some reason now it makes a really...
  6. Pc game pass weird installation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass weird installation issue: Hi all, I had a weird problem on a xbox pc game pass installation. I downloaded Fallout 76 and installed it on a non-OS SSD. Tried the game and did not work. After some research, I found a...
  7. Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update: All it really does is relapse the sound for about a second, think of it like an A.I. going rampant or whatever, glitching the sound out. Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it?...
  8. I tried to upload a custom image but this weird cryptic font came up and I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to upload a custom image but this weird cryptic font came up and I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ICouldntFindAUsernam [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S making weird noises when it's shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S making weird noises when it's shut off: I noticed today that my barely used Xbox One S makes a buzzing, electrical noise when it is completely shut off. It is not very loud, but if you get close to the console, there is no denying it. I...
  10. My controller keeps making a weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps making a weird buzzing noise: I really am getting annoyed about this buzzing noise in my controller I hope someone knows how to fix this problem because I want to fix it its very quiet only when I put my ear up to it I can...