This is so weird

Discus and support This is so weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's raining here and I was bored so I put on Skyrim. My cat chased me away from the computer and ESO. Anyway, i opened the first major character I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Lady Bastet, May 28, 2014.

1. This is so weird

It's raining here and I was bored so I put on Skyrim. My cat chased me away from the computer and ESO. Anyway, i opened the first major character I did, a level 53 Dunmer who never finished the main quest. She was standing in Blackreach wearing Nightingale
    Armor carrying a katana that needed charging. She has 100 in enchant but put no perks but the base 5 and has nothing to reduce the cost of magic. Now, granted, she was from early March of 2012 so I didn't know much then but I'm completely at a loss on how
    to play her. She's some alien creation by a stupider me. It's so weird.

:)

The Lady Bastet, May 28, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    This is weird

This happens alot when trying to buy gold off the site. Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies. Also try using a different browser or computer

x24hrs2livex, May 28, 2014
  3. This is weird

Hello,

Today I tried purchasing 1 month gold on the xbox website and this happened,

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]12/20/2013 8:50:35 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]HVWC33C0iVfJ7rmHdeVRYfsdmlsoCeO3uOfKfUTNR3M=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]185724f8-38e1-47a1-a25d-08c66cfc5b96[/td][/tr][/table]

Can anyone help me?

TheSituation632, May 28, 2014
  4. xMR PLUM JUICEx Win User

Weird freeze every so often

i like how the official support thinks it always our side hahaa i think we know more then them seen as we play the dam xbox not sat infront on pc giving pointless tips -__-
  5. SP4RT4N M1LL3R Win User

I know i was on a bout the post!
  6. SP4RT4N M1LL3R Win User

PS. There is one game that it hasn't done it on. That would be Forza 4!
  7. SP4RT4N M1LL3R Win User

Its not the xbox, i've tried a mates xbox and still has the same effect
  8. JackLarsson Win User

Thema:

This is so weird

1. This is so weird - Similar Threads - weird

2. Controller being weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller being weird: So basically i just bought this controller a couple months ago, and recently there has been really bad controller drift, but in every button and stick. Just pressing A makes it press multiple...
  3. Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sigmundslim [link] [comments]
  4. Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile: Hi. Just saw weird achievements on my xbox profile. I played these games on steam, but somehow they added to my xbox profile. Does this xbox (beta) application do this? Or DVR? [img] What...
  5. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  6. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  7. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  8. weird issue with Xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird issue with Xbox game pass on pc: My Xbox game pass ultimate expired8/23/2019 and while it does not let my play games such as Forza Horizon 4 which is normal, it lets me play Sea of Thieves and Ori and the blind forest...
  9. Xbox One X weird smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X weird smell: Just got a brand new Xbox One X from GAME. Functions fine, fan isn't really overly loud, but I've noticed this weird burning plastic/electronic smell coming from it. I assumed this was because...
  10. Original Xbox One experiencing weird issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One experiencing weird issue: I've had my Xbox One since launch (2013) and it has worked perfectly fine ever since then. But the other week, it started doing this weird thing where it'll make an odd sound if I press the eject...