This is stupid

Discus and support This is stupid in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; This is stupid It doesn't matter what internet protocol I use I still can't connect c04446c1-1774-4421-a7d1-e406fe507aa7 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GTAiden113, Mar 19, 2018.

1. GTAiden113
    GTAiden113 Guest

This is stupid

This is stupid
    It doesn't matter what internet protocol I use I still can't connect

:)

GTAiden113, Mar 19, 2018
  2. This is Stupid

Mine installed in about twenty minutes. I would suggest cancelling the install, starting it over, and putting your console to sleep. Will you try that and then post the results here?

Vyx-[xboxvenue], Mar 19, 2018
  3. stupid

I usually get that for free after eating some taco bell....

BBQ PlTMASTER, Mar 19, 2018
  4. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

This is Stupid

Mine installed in about twenty minutes. I would suggest cancelling the install, starting it over, and putting your console to sleep. Will you try that and then post the results here?
  5. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

stupid

I usually get that for free after eating some taco bell....
  6. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

I feel th pain, but lashing out at xbox will solve nothing. They made a great game but as soon as something small go wrong its always "Blame Xbox" not everything work according to plan lol.
  7. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

ITs no ones falt but your's guy. YOU deleted the message containing your code. Why is it anyone elses falt?
  8. R3al Ghost Win User

This is Stupid

best Night putting sleep with downloading. :3
Thema:

This is stupid

1. This is stupid - Similar Threads - stupid

2. The stupid game clipping is so faulty and never works

in XBoX on Consoles
    The stupid game clipping is so faulty and never works: I go and get a 1v6 and i went to record this glorious play i made and then to my suprise the clip only recorded 15 seconds rather than two minutes like i set it to. I have plenty of storage and...
  3. Stupid popup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid popup: Everytime i goo to the enforcement page a pop up appears telling me to go to my history and when i do it still shows up and its annoying how do i get rid of it d87b01db-d0f3-4040-b203-6d0013de0136
  4. Xbox live is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live is stupid: Xbox is one of the best consoles, but no other console has to pay 10 dollars just to play fortnite that is rediculous. I am deciding whether I should switch to Playstation....
  5. Enforcement is stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement is stupid: Why do we get com banned for saying t..a..r..d" makes no sense and so do the bans that we get for it i would still be talking to my friends if i didnt get a com banned like i did the last 2 times...
  6. xbox game bar stupid problem please help

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar stupid problem please help: everytime i plug my controller in my party audio doesnt work. cant speak cant hear, this sucks. submitted by /u/banadurp_sambarcatch [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX GAME PASS BEING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS BEING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID: how do i change the email that the xbox game pass for iphone is using if i put the wrong email in at first I inadvertently put the wrong email in at first, but now need to use another email to...
  8. Why are there STUPID numbers on my gamer tag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there STUPID numbers on my gamer tag?: Ive had the same name for years and I went to change it now there are RIDICULOUS numbers on my name. I can OBVIOUSLY TELL that they know its ridiculous and use this as a way to make people pay...
  9. Voice communication ban are stupid !!

in XboX Insiders
    Voice communication ban are stupid !!: People need to realize that the world is full of hatred and they need to grow up and realize that so they don't so offended if you cuss at them because the voice communication ban for xbox is so...
  10. Banned for stupid ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for stupid ****: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...