this is the second time my xbox asks me to do a factory reset

Discus and support this is the second time my xbox asks me to do a factory reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; first time it asked i did the reset. it was just annoying but now its saying two things one to look up a (0x87af000d) to find the fix and two wen i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whitemexicanballsbreathbb, Feb 23, 2021.

1. this is the second time my xbox asks me to do a factory reset

first time it asked i did the reset. it was just annoying but now its saying two things one to look up a (0x87af000d) to find the fix and two wen i try my game a second time it says i dont have enough space but i have a 4 tb external storage thats only 3.6tb filled out of 4tb i still have 1.2 tb whats going on this is annoying i dont wanna do a factory reset every month also last month same error came up like this month and its only doing this error for one game both times

id love a fix thanks be safe

:)

whitemexicanballsbreathbb, Feb 23, 2021
  2. funkaymonkeyz Win User

Error Code 0x800705b4 Power cycle does not fix

So ive done this before and it fixed the issue for a day then it started giving me the error again. Neither factory reset or power cycling fixed this issue for me. This will be my second time performing a factory reset on this device. Its amazing how the
    first xbox one doesnt have this issue.
  3. born2beagator Win User

Xbox One: Xbox Live going in and out every 30 seconds

I even reset to factory defaults. No change. I am popping on and off xbox live every 30 seconds (I've timed it. Its almost 30 seconds every time) :( Someone please help. My xbox is unusable right now.
  4. Mattb2821 Win User

My Xbox won’t sign in...[Mod Removed - Profanity]

Crystal

How do i do a factory reset?

Ive done the hard reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds when i turned it off, but the didnt work

Someone told me to do a reset on my router. Anyone ever try that???
  5. Skyrider Y Win User

Xbox constantly going offline

Hey! That happened with me some time ago! I did not found the solution, but i did a factory reset KEEPING MY GAMES AND APPS. As soon you choose to do a reset, it will ask you if you want a full reset or do you want to keep everything installed, i did that
    and the only thing i had to worry about was remembering my e-mail :D
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Xbox crashing and lagging

I have a lot installed on my xbox and this causes me issues from time to time once a year i do a factory reset on my console and start afresh find ths helps
Thema:

this is the second time my xbox asks me to do a factory reset

1. this is the second time my xbox asks me to do a factory reset - Similar Threads - second asks factory

2. Xbox One automatically shuts off after 30 seconds to a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One automatically shuts off after 30 seconds to a minute: I have tried disconnecting the Xbox One from the power cord, unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet, and tried to plug Xbox One into another outlet and it still has the same issue. While...
  3. Turning off vibration for second controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off vibration for second controller.: If I play a two player game I can sign in on second controller using guest account, but it won't let me change controller configuration so it doesn't vibrate. If i do manage to do that, then it...
  4. Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S Screen Record Issue not letting me record more then 5 seconds: My Xbox isn’t letting me record more then 5 second clips? Even in the setting when I have 30 second clips turned on every time I screen record it’s only 5 seconds after I press record? submitted...
  5. My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds: My power indicator in front of my Xbox turns red after 2 seconds of switching on everytime. 57a7b957-ebf2-4712-8368-2d3fae2f00f5
  6. Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?: Can you guys from microsoft fix and resolve this issue please? I have made previous attempts with Ubisoft but they are telling me to contact you, i tried that and received no reply back crom you...
  7. I have removed the second Xbox from my account but it still asks me to choose between my...

in XboX Insiders
    I have removed the second Xbox from my account but it still asks me to choose between my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pwrof3 [link] [comments]
  8. Did not get E3 Mixpot - second time of asking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get E3 Mixpot - second time of asking: Second time of asking. I see others that had the same problem have been getting a response, but my first post is now locked with no replies. I watched the whole E3 2018 broadcast on Mixer from...
  9. Paid for app but when i try to download it second time, asking for payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for app but when i try to download it second time, asking for payment: I paid for my Angry Birds App on 20-11-2012 on my windows phone and downloaded it. Now my phone was reset and when i tried to download it, i am unable to get full paid version....
  10. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...