This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...

Discus and support This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pmoney122 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pmoney122, Apr 9, 2020.

1. /u/Pmoney122
    /u/Pmoney122 Guest

This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...

/u/Pmoney122, Apr 9, 2020
  2. HingYang Win User

My Turn not updating regularly enough

Yes. Also, if lock the phone while the game is running in the main menu. I will receive a notification saying it is my turn when someone makes a move. However, if i unlock the phone it doesn't refresh. If i tap the notification, it relaunches the app and
    I can start playing. Or if I am not quick enough and the notification on the top vanishes, I need to relaunch the app manually.

Another issue is, sometimes relaunching the app still doesn't refresh it. I need to tap on the invite and enter the match directly, skipping the main menu.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Download speed

Even using a wired connected what Steelwand said is still gonna be true. I use a wired connection for my One X and when I check detailed statistics (basically a speed test) my speeds are substantially lower than if I run a speed test on my phone using
    the closest server.
  4. SteveCrosby75 Win User

0x800488FC

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?

We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Xbox one has the slowest internet

When you say 'the worst internet', what do you mean exactly? What dl speeds are you seeing on your Xbox and what do you get if you run a speed test on your phone or a PC? How do these numbers compare with the package your ISP advertises?
  6. ZunoMilk Win User

No notifications

Why am i not getting any notifications on my xbox but im getting them on my phone or tablet,why is it doing this ?
    In settings, there is an option to turn on or off for notifications.
Thema:

1. This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying... - Similar Threads - speed phone running

2. Have to restart whole LEGO speed champions in Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to restart whole LEGO speed champions in Forza horizon 4: Hi, i was playing forza horizon 4 when i wanted to play the lego expansion. So i went to the lego screen and when i came in i had to restart everything. I had no house, i had not completed any...
  3. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  4. slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    slow download speed: two weeks ago, my download speed on the two xbox ones i have have been great (60+Mbps), but lately, it became less than one mega bit per second and when i test the speed on my phone and PC it...
  5. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  6. XBox one Forza Horizon lego speed chmpion add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox one Forza Horizon lego speed chmpion add on: I have been playing FH4 for months and added fortune island successfully. i have been playing for a while a few days ago i purchased the lego speed champion add on. I downloaded and it worked...
  7. Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps: Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps I recently bought Xbox Live like 2 hours ago just to play Fortnite, I am updating fortnite as we speak and it is downloading...
  8. Download Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speeds: Would someone please explain to me how the xbox servers prioritize downloading game updates? For example, last night I started to download the Warzone 30gb update. I have ATT Fiber hardwired into...
  9. This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...

in XboX Insiders
    This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pmoney122 [link] [comments]
  10. TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine: TP-Link (Routers): No upload speed from xbox one only. Phone aND computer work fine just as described lost all upload speeds with xbox on. ad8ed060-e8f8-4f2a-bffc-6845b68c2388