This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

Discus and support This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] This is ridiculous, really. Why does it show that I am suspended when I am actually not? I even went to my Xbox Enforcement, checked my status.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Jan 30, 2022.

1. This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am... [​IMG]

This is ridiculous, really. Why does it show that I am suspended when I am actually not? I even went to my Xbox Enforcement, checked my status. Nothing like that has happened. Seriously, is my account hacked?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am actually not???

3. iJubbington Win User

Why am I suspended

Check your email account associated with your gamertag. You will have an email from Xbox with reasons why you have been suspended.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Why am i suspended

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com. Unfortunately 24hr suspensions are not eligible for case review.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Why am I suspended

Hi there ThomasLaRocca

Enforcement team would be the one to say why they suspended your account. enforcement.xbox.com

If your child is getting bullied by others just report and block the other users in question do not reply to them the enforcement team will investigate further.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Why am I suspended

This decision is up to the Xbox Enforcement Team, who do not monitor the forums. If you'd like your case reviewed, you will have to submit a request here.

The Xbox Enforcement page is also a great place to learn more about why actions are taken. Here is the

link
    to the "Stay Safe" page that runs down the reasons enforcement is take.

If you'd like more information on why the suspension happened. Here is the
    page
    for inquiries.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

1. This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am... - Similar Threads - very weird Why

2. Very Weird Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very Weird Connection Issues: I have 2 xboxes, one for me and one for my brother. Both have been used simultaneously for over a year with no issues. All of a sudden I can’t use my main xbox for Most games. Now on one xbox...
  3. My series x is acting very weird

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x is acting very weird: For some reason the console takes a very long time to shut down/ restart and when it does turn back on the controller just will not connect to it, so I've have to switch controllers each time I...
  4. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox One S is being very weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is being very weird: Hello Microsoft, and those replying, today I wanted to address an issue that my Xbox One S has lately been having. Sometimes, when I turn my Xbox One S on, it play's the turn on sound and...
  6. Xbox One acting very weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One acting very weird: Just yesterday i logged on to my xbox and saw that i wasnt connected to xbox live, so i tested the network and it was fine. I went on to play my game offline. A half hour later it signs me out of...
  7. Very weird issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very weird issue: hi guys I need help figuring out an issue. So I received an email the other day telling me I have a 14 day suspension on communications for my account Dr Mccusk. I figured ok I guess I must've...
  8. My Xbox One is Being Very Weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is Being Very Weird: Over the past couple of days, my Xbox One has been acting strange. I bought a copy of Zoo Tycoon, and when I started to play it, it wouldn't get past the title screen. I've uninstalled and...
  9. Grey tiles and other very weird problems with MOST of the Xbox Live -related things.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey tiles and other very weird problems with MOST of the Xbox Live -related things.: Hello. A couple of days ago ( 23. 3. 2015) I encountered an issue with the YouTube app of my Xbox 360. I tried to use YouTube, but I got an error code. I though that it would only be a small issue...
  10. Very weird controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very weird controller issue: My controller has been going nuts while playing Middle Earth Shadows of Modor. My controller constantly pulls me out the game to the menu, or brings up the console/controller off menu, the record...