This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

Discus and support This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies. ea76030e-05e6-42bb-9b11-06cb973913c8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by reck123, Apr 5, 2021.

1. reck123
    reck123 Guest

This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i... [​IMG]

This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i... [​IMG]
    How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies.

:)

reck123, Apr 5, 2021
  2. UAELITE05 Win User

Online match help!!!!

9. The record my opponent sees after team select screen is not the same as my vip screen. How is this record determined. I hope this record includes ppl who quit right before the game ends..
  3. O037 Win User

Seeing fast forward and rewind?

I can see it while rewinding or forwarding live TV (after switching audio inputs on my STB), but when I try to do it during a recorded program I just get a still image. Has anyone figured this out yet?
  4. PsyberSpace Win User

Game loading issues

Maybe the same thing here; after pressing start at the title screen it just loads forever. When i hard reset it works, though. Might reinstall but 1st will wait to see if someone finds out what the issue is.
  5. Rjcrane Win User

Static on Xbox one home screen and menus

Hi AtomicVariable,

What you seeing is called Image Retention, this is caused by the phosphors that create the image to continue to glow after being in an excited state for a given time. The result leaves a temporary image trace that can linger on screen. The brighter the image
    on the screen, the more it excited the phosphor causing the trace to possibly last longer on screen.

To protect your plasma TV from image retention caused by the Xbox, try on to stay on the home or menu screens for a long period of time and try not to have your image brightness set too high. Also most modern day plasma TVs have something called Anti Image
    Retention under the settings that help avoids these screen burns, so check your TV setting to see if you have this and turn it on.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

i cant see my screen when i turn on my xbox

Reset the console display settings

If the display problem is still not resolved, reset the display settings of your console. Here's how:

1. Remove any discs from the disc tray.
    2. Turn off the console.
    3. Turn on the console.
      Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn on the console by using the Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left light illuminated.
    4. As the console starts, on the controller, press and hold Y while pulling the right trigger. The display settings are reset to the default settings, and then the console automatically restarts.
Thema:

1. This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i... - Similar Threads - screen record 1st

2. Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips: I read that there was an update rolled out that was supposed to fix this problem early this month, but the same thing happened to me yesterday trying to record a clip from Warzone. This is...
  3. Xbox record screen just can record one application?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox record screen just can record one application?: Hi All, I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those steps. But i find out when my record start...
  4. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?: How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console? 82559e54-cea9-4968-92cf-b4131d988857
  5. XBox is not Recording my screen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox is not Recording my screen: Dear MicrosoftCommunity, I am a daily user of Windows10 and use Xbox also on a daily basis to check CPU, FPS, RAM, and VRAM. But it is very frustrating that Xbox always prompts me with an error...
  6. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record: I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost...
  7. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recorder stop record after full screen: Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop...
  8. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  9. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  10. Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX: When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested have suffered from this problem. I first noticed...