This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?

Discus and support This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BruhEugene [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BruhEugene, Feb 6, 2020.

1. This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?

/u/BruhEugene, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?

1. This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look? - Similar Threads - isn't game bar

2. Game DVR isn't recording properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR isn't recording properly: I've been trying to record game footage onto my HDD for a few days. It is all set up to record (I have tried 1080p, 4k and 4K HDR with the same issue with each) when i set the Xbox to record it...
  3. This game isn't playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game isn't playable: Ive been playing COD BLK OPS2 on my xbox1 for over a month now. The game hasn't even been taking out of my xbox1 in over 2 weeks because this is all i really play. I played last night and i wake...
  4. My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites: it comes up with 'You need to change the details of your microsoft account but iv'e tried everything beb1a899-a70e-4564-8744-669ac79339c3
  5. Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up: [img] Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as all of my applications do not show up. I am...
  6. Mic isn't working in a certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic isn't working in a certain game: I have a mic that I've been using for almost 2 years. It was working fine in a certain game called Fortnite, and then for some reason it stopped working in party chat. I can talk in other games...
  7. I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...: Have tried resetting console... Making sure its switch to Go Offline... When I put a back compat game its itsitsit isn't playable.. wth? 500d2bd6-e081-4450-86a1-f36e1d26ccb9
  8. Batman Telltale Game Disc Season Pass isn't available on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale Game Disc Season Pass isn't available on Xbox One: Bought the Batman Telltale Season Pass on disc last week. However, episodes 3-5 are marked as payed content, while the game itself says I purchased them. The season pass disc page in the...
  9. Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...: I paid for the game pass, and I can't even use it since this useless platform won't even let me download games on my PC. How is it that I added my PC as a device yet it's not applicable to...
  10. Game Bar "Recording Isn't Working Error: 2147942487" when trying to record Microsoft Teams...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "Recording Isn't Working Error: 2147942487" when trying to record Microsoft Teams...: I get this error after trying to record Microsoft Teams window using Win+Alt+R: [img] I can record other windows successfully using this method (Chrome, VirtualBox, others..) After this error...