This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

Discus and support This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/zombiedestoryer9 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zombiedestoryer9, Dec 1, 2019.

1. This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

/u/zombiedestoryer9, Dec 1, 2019
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

3. DanteSparda504 Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

I could see a Red Dead 3 sometime next spring. That's when Redemption was launched.
  4. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  6. dargon899 Win User

Last time your Mind was truly Blown

A certain intense stand-off that happens in Red Dead Redemption 2
Thema:

This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

1. This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2 - Similar Threads - keeps happening try

2. This keeps happening when I try to stream

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShockedSTW [link] [comments]
  3. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  4. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  5. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  6. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  7. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...
  8. Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!: Bought the Xbox One Ghosts Disc From Gamestop. But I kept getting the Installation Stopped Error Message at 10%. Took the disc back to the store, they gave me another disc. Tried it and STILL...
  9. Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.: I keep trying to update my xbox one and I keep getting "Something went wrong with the update" and then the error code(s?) 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Tried troubleshooting and nothing comes...
  10. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keep happening?: I've been trying to redeem a 3 months Xbox Live Gold code for a long time now, but I keep having the same issue. I tried redeeming it on my Xbox One and on the website, but every single time I...