This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

Discus and support This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/birby-birb, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:53 PM.

1. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

/u/birby-birb, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  2. I May Be A God Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

It just happened today, I've never had any trouble connecting before. And resetting my modem and router fixed it temporarily, but I just recently got disconnected again, and my Xbox can connect to the internet, the only problem comes when trying to connect
    specifically to Xbox live
  3. ajm119 Win User

BattleField 4 crashing

I keep playing the mission with the damn and whenever I die and try to load a specific checkpoint it just crashes and goes to the homescreen on the one dashboard. I ll restart it but when i choose resume in the campaign, the cutscene plays to a certain point
    then the same thing happens again!!!
  4. CrazyAg09 Win User

XBOX Music Playlist Question

Hi. Thanks for the response. My account is connected. There are only 4 playlist in there which were the playlists I created on my PC and XBOX back in October 2012. Since then I've added new playlists and those lists do not appear on my phone. I have a feeling
    that automatic playlist syncing is something that happens with XBOX to Windows 8.1 devices only and does not happen with WP8 unless it's done manually by connecting the phone to the PC and transferring the playlists over through the Windows Phone app.
  5. almantux11 Win User

I keep disconnecting from XBL while playing a game

Hello again, i've done what you told me to but the same thing jut keeps on happening again :( So now I really don't know what to do. My PC connection is perfect except for my Xbox, and whenever I test my XBL connection there is a service alert htat comes
    up. So maybe cause of that?
  6. Asparae x Win User

Connecting to Internet but not to Xbox Live

I had the same kind of problem too. Every time I start up my Xbox, it keeps telling me that I'm signed in to the console, but not Xbox Live. I have a good internet connection to the console but it won't let me connect (it keeps telling me that I have an
    IP address or DNS server error whenever I test the connection) until I unplug and plug my modem and router back in. It's been going on for a past month.

Any reasons why this frequently happens every time? And what can I do so that this won't happen again?
Thema:

This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

1. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only... - Similar Threads - keeps happening whenever

2. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  3. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  4. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...
  5. Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!: Bought the Xbox One Ghosts Disc From Gamestop. But I kept getting the Installation Stopped Error Message at 10%. Took the disc back to the store, they gave me another disc. Tried it and STILL...
  6. For last 2 weeks multiplayer keeps booting me off. Can't figure out whats happening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For last 2 weeks multiplayer keeps booting me off. Can't figure out whats happening.: About half of the multiplayer games I'm playing, both arena and warzone, the game randomly goes to a screen like the pause screen. I can check the stats of my most previous match, but I can't do...
  7. Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.: I keep trying to update my xbox one and I keep getting "Something went wrong with the update" and then the error code(s?) 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Tried troubleshooting and nothing comes...
  8. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keep happening?: I've been trying to redeem a 3 months Xbox Live Gold code for a long time now, but I keep having the same issue. I tried redeeming it on my Xbox One and on the website, but every single time I...
  9. I keep getting disconnected from live. It happens every 10-15 mins or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from live. It happens every 10-15 mins or so.: I get disconnected from live around every 15 mins, sometimes less. It happens to both mine and my boyfriends profiles and it happens on the 360 and the One. It happens both wireless and win...
  10. why does this keep happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does this keep happening: I've just bought a 3 months xbox live gold code and I've tried to input it on the xbox and now pc and it wont allow it I'm getting error all the time can anyone help...