This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

Discus and support This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/birby-birb, Nov 8, 2019.

1. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

/u/birby-birb, Nov 8, 2019
  2. I May Be A God Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

It just happened today, I've never had any trouble connecting before. And resetting my modem and router fixed it temporarily, but I just recently got disconnected again, and my Xbox can connect to the internet, the only problem comes when trying to connect
    specifically to Xbox live
  3. Leemur60 Win User

xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

Have you used the controller with anything else? E.g. laptop/PC, mobile phone? It could be trying to connect to another device. Mine did this sometimes. It tried to connect to my mobile phone for streaming play. I use a different one for Xbox now as the
    GoW controller is the only one I have that is Bluetooth, so I keep that for my phone.
  4. ajm119 Win User

BattleField 4 crashing

I keep playing the mission with the damn and whenever I die and try to load a specific checkpoint it just crashes and goes to the homescreen on the one dashboard. I ll restart it but when i choose resume in the campaign, the cutscene plays to a certain point
    then the same thing happens again!!!
  5. Jomama :) Win User

Microsoft account setup wrong

Hey Brad,

Whenever I try to do that on the xbox app on my phone or the xbox website it takes me to the exact same screen every time. I keep trying to find ways to change my privacy settings because I do not have a xbox console, but I can’t seem to find a way. Pls
    help if you see this.
  6. CrazyAg09 Win User

XBOX Music Playlist Question

Hi. Thanks for the response. My account is connected. There are only 4 playlist in there which were the playlists I created on my PC and XBOX back in October 2012. Since then I've added new playlists and those lists do not appear on my phone. I have a feeling
    that automatic playlist syncing is something that happens with XBOX to Windows 8.1 devices only and does not happen with WP8 unless it's done manually by connecting the phone to the PC and transferring the playlists over through the Windows Phone app.
Thema:

This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

1. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only... - Similar Threads - keeps happening whenever

2. My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...

in XboX Insiders
    My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/allanvrs1980 [link] [comments]
  3. This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2: [IMG] submitted by /u/zombiedestoryer9 [link] [comments]
  4. This keeps happening when I try to stream

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShockedSTW [link] [comments]
  5. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  6. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  7. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  8. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...
  9. Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!: Bought the Xbox One Ghosts Disc From Gamestop. But I kept getting the Installation Stopped Error Message at 10%. Took the disc back to the store, they gave me another disc. Tried it and STILL...
  10. Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.: I keep trying to update my xbox one and I keep getting "Something went wrong with the update" and then the error code(s?) 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Tried troubleshooting and nothing comes...