this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox

Discus and support this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox made a last actualization on 26/07/2019 and that made my game goes crazy.........the sound is cracked and i can not form a group with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bagareza, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Bagareza
    Bagareza Guest

my xbox made a last actualization on 26/07/2019 and that made my game goes crazy.........the sound is cracked and i can not form a group with my friends and play any game..........and this actualization can not be seen on the xbox site........on xbox site
    the last OS finish with 5047......on mine is 6049......and this can not be seen on the site.........that actualization is horrible and i cant play with my friends anymore.......please xbox......do something about it

[Mod Removed-Personal Identification]

:)

Bagareza, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Olá, vou responde-lo em Português Br pois sou também do Brasil e para facilitar o seu entendimento vou fazer a resposta no nosso idioma primeiro, e em baixo eu vou responder também em Inglês também pois esta comunidade é praticamente toda em Inglês.

Vi em sua Screenshot que você faz parte do programa Insider, você já fez o reporte do seu problema após esta atualização, primeiro para garantir seus pontos no program e também para que a equipe de desenvolvimento possa lançar uma correção para este problema.
    Em seguida tente se inscrever em outros Betas e testar outro beta para ver se este problema ocorre por conta desta versão em específico ou se é um problema generalizado. Em ultimo caso (Lembrando que quando fazemos parte do programa Insider, seja em Windows
    ou Xbox, estamos no programa para realização de teste de Betas, principalmente betas de atualizações criticas e de adição de novas funcionalidades, então apenas em ultimo caso ou caso extremo remova-se do Insider Program e volte sua versão do Xbox para uma
    Versão Oficial), se caso já reportou este problema no Hub do Xbox Insider, teste outras versões para ver se o problema persiste e se sim tente instalar uma versão oficial para ver se o problema persiste. Se mesmo assim o problema persistir visite o site https://support.xbox.com/pt-br/browse/xbox-one e
    abra um chamado para obter ajuda especializada.

Espero ter ajudado :D

Hi, I go answer the your question in Brazilian Portugese and make same answer in English because this community is almost all in english so, to be a sugestion and give to you alternates more easy for you.

I see in your Screenshot with you make part of Xbox Insider Program, so I ask to you: You make the report of the your problem to Hub Insider to the team of developers soluctions can make some fix for this problem and you garante your points into the program?
    If you has make the report into the program, try participate in other Beta Test versions to see if your console have the same problem, and in last case, remove your console of the Insider program and try use the Oficial last version for your console, but always
    have in mind, when we take part of insider program, first we take the responsibility for testing some new and may time unstable versios test, so before try take others beta have sure with you make report of your version problem to the developer team can make
    fix for this version. Report all problem you have in this version, and change the version in others version in test. Have in mind, the Insider program is a way for make test of new versions before the end user can use and they not have the same problem. In
    last case, if you just have one console Xbox, try come out your console of the program and take the last oficial version
  3. Bagareza Win User

thank you very much

i will do this .....and i hope they can help me

cause i dont know what to do to with this error..........cause my xbox got crazy when this updated got on it
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

5. {Parity} Win User

If you are in the insider/preview program you should report it through their channels.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Bagareza,

Thanks for updating us with your reply! As you've been able to report this to the Insider's Hub your information will be used to improve the future update. If you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you reach out to the folks over on the

Xbox Insiders subreddit page
    as they should be able to assist you with getting your console sorted out so that it will run more normally.

For a bit more information on the Xbox Insider's program and how to report issues correctly, as well as instructions on how to opt out if you wish to do so, I recommend the following support articles:

Xbox Insider Program FAQ

How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more! Let us know if you have any further questions!
Thema:

1. this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox - Similar Threads - last actualization Mod

2. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  3. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  4. How long will this "outage" last?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long will this "outage" last?: So for over 3 hours, this outage has been going on. All my games and apps are digital so im stuck just sitting here. Considering I play Black Desert Online heavily, I'm currently losing out on...
  5. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  7. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.: Hello Everyone. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message. I received a message from Xbox asking me to play the Gears Game and after reading the...
  8. Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

in XboX Insiders
    Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update

in XboX Insiders
    USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update: Hello all my USB TV tuner is not detected since the last update today I'm alpha skip ahead ring thank you for your help submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...