This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

Discus and support This may be confusing but it's about checking storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G'AngeloRene, Sep 22, 2019.

1. G'AngeloRene
    G'AngeloRene Guest

I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored.

What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and click on one to see my Saved Data and reserved but I see that it rose up to for example 130 MB but my reserved space is 4GB but my other game I save would carry 109. something MBs, my question is can saved
    game data capacities like these make my Internal HDD full or it has no impact on my console?

P.S. I had done something to lower my saved data for the one game I normally play by stupidly choosing Clear local saves to see what it could do. I was afraid choosing that would remove all of my creations and settings I come up with. Luckily, one game
    data still exist. But this morning, I opened up my second game and it couldn't sync properly. I've done 3 attempts to get my saves back for the other game and thank God I got them all back to normal.

But yes, the question is when checking your game data on Manage Games, do more than 100 MBs take up your Internal HDD or it doesn't affect it? I have two games and several apps installed. Have about 264 GBs, 27% used so just wondering if I'm good where
    I'm at? Thanks, just needed help so I won't experience this again.

:)

G'AngeloRene, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

1. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage - Similar Threads - may confusing checking

2. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  3. I may have solved a major issue

in XboX Insiders
    I may have solved a major issue: A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if this is the actual fix XBOX seriously needs...
  4. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  5. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  6. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  7. May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards: The question is fairly simple. I have enough points on my Microsoft rewards in my account, but as it says, I need to verify the redemption with a phone number. The problem is that I don't have...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments]
  9. May System Update Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    May System Update Issues: I got my prompt to update my Xbox One X about four days ago. I begin to install the update. When you update, there are three different steps, The Download, The Verification, and the Application....
  10. May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%

in XBoX on Consoles
    May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%: I can download the update. When it starts to verify, it gets to 1% and just sits there. Have tried everything but a factory reset. Is anyone else having this issue?...