This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

Discus and support This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 3, 2019.

1. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

/u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 3, 2019
  2. coco meat train Win User

New Console

This is the one feature I love about MS is that you can kniw your entire library is your going forward. Another geat feature they recently added is network installs. Meaning if you have your old console and new console in the house but no external drive,
    you can network all of your installed games from the old system to the new which might be faster than downloading on your internet connection.
  3. Lillithvain Win User

friends

Do you have any other friends on Xbox LIVE that play with the friend that you deleted? Also, I know some games allow you to search through players that you recently played with like Halo, for example. So, if you have any games with a similar feature you
    might be able to find him that way. Otherwise, you would need to know his gamertag.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

New Console

This is the one feature I love about MS is that you can kniw your entire library is your going forward. Another geat feature they recently added is network installs. Meaning if you have your old console and new console in the house but no external
    drive, you can network all of your installed games from the old system to the new which might be faster than downloading on your internet connection.
    Also helps if you have a data cap, as it is not downloading from Xbox but transferring via your router/gateway hub.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

League play

Because it's a brand new, recently added feature.
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?

I agree on this issue. The recent players list doesnt correspond to the most recent players, it's usually off by a few hours.

On the reporting issue, most games have a built in feature that allows you to view another players Gamer Card which you can use to report, if the game doesnt have this feature I usually grab a recording of any reportable incident anyways so I have the GT
    to search for reports
Thema:

This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

1. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would... - Similar Threads - feature was added

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. Xbox one added features

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one added features: Hello Microsoft and Xbox community, I had a couple ideas for xbox one. One was the ability to hide the hud while in main menu to show a users background image. Perhaps it can be done by pressing...
  4. New features for xbox. Adding the Date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New features for xbox. Adding the Date?: Wouldn't it be nice to see the day month, and year? I feel like that would be a neat feature on the xbox. Just press the guide button once then you'll see the date above the time. Examples:...
  5. Features or services you wish were added to XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Features or services you wish were added to XBL: I would like Microsoft to add the ability to sell any digital game we want to get rid of, or no longer play for MS credits to use towards another game. A decent amount of Credits though. At least...
  6. Please put our feeds right b4 adding new features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put our feeds right b4 adding new features: Dear Microsoft, Please can you rectify our feeds problems before adding any more new features. Doesn't it make sense to put right anything that's wrong before adding more new features??? The...
  7. [FEATURE] Adding a basket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FEATURE] Adding a basket: Hello Microsoft Team, I don't know if that suggestion was already submitted to you but, i find pretty annoying when I want to buy several games in the same time to, each time, entering my pass,...
  8. 'Recommend a game to a friend' feature should be re-added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Recommend a game to a friend' feature should be re-added: A game I've had my eye on for awhile now, 'Trouble Witches Neo!' was delisted sometime last year. A lot of XBLA seem games have this issue with being delisted with little to no notification...
  9. What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?: I want to be able Creating Divas,Stories,5 vs 5 Survivor Series matches,Ambulance matches,3 Stages of Hell matches,Turning any move into a finisher,more entrances to select from, 6 vs 1 handicap...
  10. Some features they SHOULD have added.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some features they SHOULD have added.....: There at least one main thing they should have added to Minecraft ever since the 360 version. When creating a Superflat World, you should have an option to how deep you want the ground to be...