This person has been giving me grief

Discus and support This person has been giving me grief in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone can help me but this user has sent messages with threats in a party as well as send messages with strong language in which I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LAWMASTER77, Mar 22, 2015.

1. LAWMASTER77
    LAWMASTER77 Guest

I don't know if anyone can help me but this user has sent messages with threats in a party as well as send messages with strong language in which I will show below.

I know him from college and I played a prank on him, this turned out bad and I tried to apologise to him on Xbox live.

I got messages that said (some messages have naughty language I've blurred them out

'what ever just cuz you have no freinds you lonley [Mod removed] and im not angrey just disapointed'

I then invited him to the party I was in, he proceeded to tell me to stay away from his family (The only family member I spoke to was his brother, and all I asked was for him to speak to the guy) or else, and threatened me saying he'd rip my face off, he
    also said he'd burn my house down, all in front of my friends who backed me up on the matter. His name is [Mod removed]

I have already spoken to Xbox support on this matter and they've suggested to post here about it

:)

LAWMASTER77, Mar 22, 2015
  2. apna style
    apna style Guest
    Weapons Armory Achievement

the achievement was giving me grief because i did not realise there were multiple grenade launcers

apna style, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Ace Laney
    Ace Laney Guest
    EARLY QUITTERS!

my DNF is not looking good at the moment but i havent quit a game yet...my bt homehub keeps giving me grief and has disconnected during 4 games,,i was winning 3 of them too

Ace Laney, Mar 22, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Block,avoid & report via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

it can't be done on the forums or anywhere else.

Daft Badger, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Block,avoid & report via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

it can't be done on the forums or anywhere else.
  6. Sitchenn Win User

Forza racing and rewinding

Great topic and discussion! Personally, I have Rewind enabled, but I've only been using it when playing on Project xCloud and my work internet gives me grief; otherwise, I tend to not utilize the function while playing on my Xbox One or PC - win or lose!
  7. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Should I report him or not?

in my opinion i would, all persons that make another player feel bad or they constantly give grief need to be reported and banned
  8. Rob Z62 Win User

Ping and download speed

Thanks, my son has been giving me grief! lol. I guess the best idea will be to hard wire it on a permanent basis. Will have to run through the attic and wall. Not looking forward to it but it seems to be the best long term solution. Am I wasting my
    money on 500Mbps? Was 100Mbs sufficient?
  9. The Lady Bastet Win User

Perspective bug when entering new place

My experience has been that entering a black book does throw me into 3rd person and it takes more time than it should before I get back control. If you are not being patient enough to wait it is possible you are causing some of your own grief. Once you have
    complete control you can access First person though you may have to do it deliberately. Was that a help?
Thema:

1. This person has been giving me grief - Similar Threads - person has been

2. Using LT/RT in the guide to quickly jump up/down a person's mini profile has been broken...

in XboX Insiders
    Using LT/RT in the guide to quickly jump up/down a person's mini profile has been broken...: If you open the guide, go to your friends list and click on a friend to bring up their mini profile, "Join party or game" is highlighted at the top, as expected. If you pull the right trigger,...
  3. What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?: Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the Xbox days. My brothers and sisters were always...
  4. How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me: So ive just been reported for god knows what and the guy has said he has more than 200+ confirmed bans. Im a bit concerned on what will happen and if i could phone microsoft to sort this out...
  5. report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...: hi, first time posting on here. lastnight i killed someone on gta v then they invited me to a party which i joined to listen to what they had to say, cut long story short they have then gone on...
  6. support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...

in XBoX on Consoles
    support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...: http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/contact-us has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link provided when all virtual agent choices are exhausted. Virtual agent claims to be sending me...
  7. Is the Playathon only for people with Xbox ONE, or can a person that only has an Xbox 360 ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Is the Playathon only for people with Xbox ONE, or can a person that only has an Xbox 360 ...: I was wondering if a person with only a Xbox 360 and a gold membership qualify for the Playathon event? I already signed up for the event but when I went over the qualifying games, all I saw in...
  8. My account has been banned for no reason. just over a person who doesn't like me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account has been banned for no reason. just over a person who doesn't like me: My friend and i were recently banned for cheating and we don't know why but it has been said by you it was cheating the person who got my friend and i banned is now laughing and getting away with...
  9. ive been baned for no rrason some person has hacked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been baned for no rrason some person has hacked my account: ive been hacked and he has got my ccount baned a88caa26-3089-457a-832f-6009c1009cb4
  10. My account has been banned for a week for answering to an arrogant person.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been banned for a week for answering to an arrogant person.: Hello, my account has been suspended because I answered the wrong way to an arrogant person. It's been banned for 15 days. I tried using the enforcement reviews case but it doesn't work and...