This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

Discus and support This token has expired and cannot be redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I received on February an email from Xbox with a 2 EUR promotional code. The email said the code must be reedemed by Jul 31 2019 and then use... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by _Carlos_, Apr 24, 2019.

1. _Carlos_
    _Carlos_ Guest

Hello,

I received on February an email from Xbox with a 2 EUR promotional code. The email said the code must be reedemed by
    Jul 31 2019 and then use it within 90 days.

However I'm trying to redeem it and it says: "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed". Same message on PC and Xbox One.

I contacted Support and I was told the code shows for them as "This code should be redeemed not after
    Mar 31, 2019 12:00:00"

Can something be done about it?

Cheers!

:)

_Carlos_, Apr 24, 2019
  2. AleksandrRysnik Win User

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." help please
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

"This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Hello TheRSC,

Our other team has informed us that the expiration issue should be resolved. This token should now not expire until the end of December 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you continue to have any issues redeeming this token, let us know with a new
    post, so we can investigate as soon as possible.
  4. MCFCMark Win User

Thanks, Amazon are saying I need to contact Microsoft
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello MC,

Where did you purchase this code? If you got it from the Microsoft store, we recommend you request a call back and talk with a support agent.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips (don't select anything here)
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. MattMahoney2 Win User

Vouchers purchased in any given year must always be redeemed by the end of the year! If the owner fails to do so, the code will fail. In this case, there is only one option to solve this problem with the vendor who bought this coupon. But sellers will never
    comply.

If you bought this code directly from Microsoft, there is a chance of success here.
    While I can see the logic in that, this code says it expires on 06/30/2019. It doesn't say anything about expiring at the end of the purchase year.
Thema:

1. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed - Similar Threads - token has expired

2. Token has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Token has expired: Three months ago I bought a membership which I had as a gift a code for another 3 months. but now that I try to exchange it, it appears to me that the token has expired. My question is, why does...
  3. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": напиши что код недействителен ---------------------- [Translation-Write that the code is invalid] 177f601b-24cf-4cfd-b633-640c097eec72
  4. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I just bought my son an Xbox One X for Christmas. Upon trying to redeem the 1 month Game Pass code, he received the error "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed," but the code has an...
  5. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I bought a code for 3 months Xbox Membership with £10 credit, when I enter the code it gives me the error: This token has expired and cannot be redeemed. 2cba8ea9-953f-44f7-9a0c-81e7495d8f71
  6. "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Rewards
    "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello, I recently received an email saying the existing reward system was changing, so I wanted to make sure I redeemed my Gems. I chose to redeem said Gems for 3 months of Gamepass (1000 Gems)...
  7. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.: Hi all Bought a 6 month Live subscription promo from Ebgames Subscription came in 2 separate codes, first for 3 months and the other was suppose to be stacked for an additional 3 months. First...
  8. 3 month groove music pass subscription - Token has expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month groove music pass subscription - Token has expired: Reference number [Mod Removed] Hi I got a 3 free months of groove music pass, but when I try to redeem the code, I get "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." Looking at the fine print...
  9. Halo Wars: DE code/token has not been delivered to me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars: DE code/token has not been delivered to me: Hello, I have been waiting for the code since I've preordered Halo Wars 2 on December 11th. I was told that I would have received it by the 20th of December if I preordered before the 14th, but I...
  10. Not used XBox Live Gold token has expired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not used XBox Live Gold token has expired.: Hi, I bought a 3 month subscription card at a store but I cannot use it. When I try to reedeem the code it says : "Token has expired and can not be exchanged". Does such a code has an...