This was replaced with my old account.

Discus and support This was replaced with my old account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old account was TedybearMADNESS (tedybearMADNESS one of them) and i lost that account and just made a new one cause i couldn't access it for 1-2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlazingHook, Jan 23, 2014.

1. BlazingHook
    BlazingHook Guest

My old account was TedybearMADNESS (tedybearMADNESS one of them) and i lost that account and just made a new one cause i couldn't access it for 1-2 year so today i tried again to access it doing my password for it and email i got access but it was this account
    why can't i get access and what should i do. (o^-^o) Thanks.

:)

BlazingHook, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Nonya Robb
    Nonya Robb Guest
    Need help with changing my email on my account

I'm trying to change my email on my xbox account due to losing access on my old email years ago. I want to change it to my current email that I have but I'm afraid of my original gamertag and my info will be replaced with this xbox account info. Do I have
    to lose either one and face it, or can I keep both my old gamertag and old account info?

Nonya Robb, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Harvieb7
    Harvieb7 Guest
    New account replaced old account upon sign in

Hi. I recently tried signing into my Xbox account I haven't been on for a few years, but when signing in it created this account (the one I'm posting this from), does anyone have an idea on how to get my old account back?

Harvieb7, Jan 23, 2014
  4. This was replaced with my old account.

Hey mate, I have to say that 9 times out of 10 when this is happening the person has used the wrong email and password for the account. Is there any other email and password you use as I would suggest trying that and see if your other gamertag pops up.

-

If you can still access the account on the console through auto sign-in you can find the email for your account following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey mate, I have to say that 9 times out of 10 when this is happening the person has used the wrong email and password for the account. Is there any other email and password you use as I would suggest trying that and see if your other gamertag pops up.

-

If you can still access the account on the console through auto sign-in you can find the email for your account following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account
  6. MikeBj-E390BF45-A419 Win User

Replacing my old xbox

Will the old hdd and xbox be useless after transferring content and licenses or can I use it as a spare console for my kids to play some games on?
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Replacing my old xbox

The old HDD will be fine.

What the guides do not tell you is that you do not need to Transfer content from one HDD to another.

When you plug the transfer cable in, hit B to go back and cancel the transfer dialogs. Once you've done that, you can go to System, Settings, Storage. From here you can Copy content between the Transfer Cable device and the HDD. This will allow you to make
    a Copy of your downloaded content instead of Moving the content. Note that Copy does not work for all content (some things can only exist on one storage device at a time).

Under each folder (Games and Apps, Demos, Videos, etc.) there are individual items. In the Games and Apps folder, each of these items is really a folder for the respective game or app title. Hit Y and you'll get the option to Copy the entire game or app
    folder to another device.

This is a bit of a manual process, but by taking the time to Copy the content instead of just Transfer, you'll end up with two HDDs that hold almost all of the same content. If you elect not to perform a license transfer, the old console will continue to
    be able to play any DLC that was downloaded to it with any profile (or no profile at all). The new console will require the purchasing gamertag to be logged in for the content to be usable.
  8. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Replacing my old xbox

9. Mister Barakus Win User

Replacing my old xbox

For guidance in transferring content, Eezak is correct. You can use the guides he posted will be most helpful. (Thanks Eezak!)

To answer your question about two profiles:

Yes, you can. They cannot be both online at the same time, but your profile can exist on multiple consoles. Profiles cannot be stored on Cloud Storage. You can, however, download your profile onto any new console you encounter. You will not typically need
    to redownload it once you've already done so once on that given console.
Thema:

1. This was replaced with my old account. - Similar Threads - was replaced old

2. No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller: it nice to find out you get a 90 day warranty on a elite controller..after spending $200 nz on a elite controller and it now unplayable due to drifting and only 6 month old..,only run 4 sets of...
  3. They sent the replacement console, without power and HDMI cords, sent mine back with the old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    They sent the replacement console, without power and HDMI cords, sent mine back with the old ...: I returned my Xbox One S under warranty and I sent the whole system back for a replacement console. They did not send power or HDMI cords with the console, but I sent mine back with the broken...
  4. New account replaced old account upon sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    New account replaced old account upon sign in: Hi. I recently tried signing into my Xbox account I haven't been on for a few years, but when signing in it created this account (the one I'm posting this from), does anyone have an idea on how to...
  5. Xbox one OneDrive/Skydrive replace old with new

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one OneDrive/Skydrive replace old with new: Hello guys and girls pretty much what the title says, how do I replace my full old OneDrive that's set in my xbox one with my new 200gb one i got due to purchasing a seagate hard drive, I can't...
  6. Faulty stereo headset can't be replaced even though it's only 5 months old?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty stereo headset can't be replaced even though it's only 5 months old?: Can anyone explain why a faulty stereo headset isn't covered by a warranty when it was received 5 months ago? The reason given by support is that the xbox one console warranty has run out? Why...
  7. Replace Old Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replace Old Profile: I have come across and interesting issue that I can't find answers to. I have a Microsoft account that I can't access. What happened was I had two Microsoft accounts and I wanted to keep one...
  8. Replaced my old xbox one for a new one and having profile/dashboard problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replaced my old xbox one for a new one and having profile/dashboard problems: Hey guys, I recently replaced my old xbox one for a new halo xbox one. the console works fine, but I'm finding that my tiles on the dashboard do not load, neither do any gamerpics/achievments, my...
  9. Will the new xb1 controller with new bumpers replace the old?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the new xb1 controller with new bumpers replace the old?: Will the new controller included with the 1tb xb1 with the headphone jack and new bumpers (not the elite) be replacing the old original xb1 controller from launch? Will MS be discontinuing...
  10. Advice for transferring data from old xbox one to replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice for transferring data from old xbox one to replacement.: So my xbox one won't read discs anymore but everything else works. They are sending me a new one though. I am wondering what is best way to transfer everything from my old xbox to the new one. I...