Thompson: Xbox one X 4k

Discus and support Thompson: Xbox one X 4k in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox one X 4k Hello Slash, In addition to the information requested above, please check out a couple of our links involving... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by slashxFreeze, Oct 2, 2018.

1. slashxFreeze
    slashxFreeze Guest

slashxFreeze, Oct 2, 2018
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?

smileskybird, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Oct 2, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

The question translated to English, from bing.com/translate:

Hello when I play a 4k game on Xbox One X the image gets 1920x2160 off when I put a blu ray that changes in 3840x2160, I would like to know why when I play games the picture does not stay in 3840x2160, thanks

What game are you trying to play? If you tell us the game, we can see what enhancements it offers. Not all games support 4K resolution.

Translated to French, from bing.com/translate:

Quel jeu essayez-vous de jouer? Si vous nous dites le jeu, nous pouvons voir ce que les améliorations qu'il offre. Pas tous les jeux de soutien résolution 4k.

RandyAU93, Oct 3, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

7. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  8. Echo4Ent Win User

Doom 4k HDR

9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox One X won't play 4K from Sky Q through input and output HDMI Connection

The HDMI IN on the XBOX ONE / ONE S / ONE X are all just 1080P there is no 4K pass through on those consoles.

The Xbox One S Supports 4K Bluray and 4K screen resolution - not 4K gaming

The Xbox One X Supports 4K Gaming, 4K Bluray and 4K screen resolution

- Game developer has to make the game 4K

- 4K pass-through is a hardware feature that does not exist within the console. You'd be better

off running your 4k Sky Q into the TV directly. (the xbox is doing what it's designed to do)
  10. techman05 Win User

Mixer seems to not be working with my 4k tv

Sorry my xbox is an xbox one x in 4k mode on the tv and on the xbox one x.
Thema:

1. Thompson: Xbox one X 4k - Similar Threads - Thompson

2. Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*: Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 in the settings. Some found out that this...