Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

Discus and support Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by NOVA1989, May 23, 2019.

1. NOVA1989
    NOVA1989 Guest

Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*
    to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 in the settings. Some found out that this increases the download speed up to 20%

:)

NOVA1989, May 23, 2019
  2. DJBSE72 Win User

to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 in the settings. Some found out that this increases the download speed up to 20%
  3. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  4. three commas Win User

Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

That is correct - the passthrough port is limited to resolutions of 1080p and below.

Downloads have other factors including xbox live status, current user load, HD speed (it can be faster to an external drive), and the size and type of game. It is also installing as it is downloading.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
  6. Yazhol Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
    Wrong... He's specifically asking if it will pass 4k from another device hooked up to the "IN" HDMI port.

HDMI 2.0 output, HDMI 1.4 input. It will not ever pass 4k.
Thema:

1. Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* - Similar Threads - Thompson *Hdmi passthrough

2. XBOX HDMI Port

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX HDMI Port: Good day, So I've had recent issues pertaining to my Xbox One not having a HDMI Signal to the TV when plugged in with the cable. The cable itself is fine as it works between my PC Desktop & my...
  3. (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?: Or it will just do the same just because the console does not recognize the AV cable? PS: I already know how's the deal since i researched a lot. e0d39182-6198-41ae-9ce3-437fb33cdf19
  4. HDMI out port broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI out port broken: Xbox one fell. HDMI out port broken 3fc40427-1978-4af7-9347-58f2d7ba03bd
  5. 42PG20D: HDMI Not Connected

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: HDMI Not Connected: 42PG20D: HDMI Not Connected Hi Kevin! Thanks for the swift update with your reply. As your console's HDMI connection isn't being recognized despite using a different TV and HDMI cable, if you've...
  6. xbox one x hdmi port problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi port problems: I recently had some problems with my Xbox one x. I played it for a couple hours last night then shut it off and went to bed. the next morning i had the day off from work so i went to turn it on...
  7. Having trouble with HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with HDMI: I'm trying to hook up an xbox to display on both a tv and my laptop to record games, But even with an HDMI spliter its not working. a944444f-9200-4fe1-af80-18fff27cf6af
  8. no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE: Hi my HDMI output dont work anymore from my xbox one to my tv.... no signal.... who can help me please 02e2a751-96bf-428e-907f-d746e60c199b
  9. 12+ft HDMI Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    12+ft HDMI Cable: Hey everyone. I have always used the HDMI cable included in the consoles. However I have a new setup with a mounted TV and am now in need of a longer HDMI cable that will reach from my Xbox One...
  10. Thompson: Xbox one X 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Thompson: Xbox one X 4k: Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox one X 4k Hello Slash, In addition to the information requested above, please check out a couple of our links involving troubleshooting 4K on Xbox one:...