Thorn strike

Discus and support Thorn strike in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need 1 more for the thorn strike 869a6ca5-0021-462d-be43-a018cc88bf2c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SubparMovie329, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Thorn strike

need 1 more for the thorn strike

:)

SubparMovie329, Dec 21, 2014
  2. darkfigara
    darkfigara Guest
    Xbox one/thorn

I need help doing the thorn strike to beat xyor the unwed

darkfigara, Dec 21, 2014
  3. EDWARDWCROSS
    EDWARDWCROSS Guest
    Thorn assistance

Summoning Pits level 26 strike-Requesting assistance to acquire "Thorn" Unique Hand Cannon. 11-8-14

EDWARDWCROSS, Dec 21, 2014
  4. B34I4G3T
    B34I4G3T Guest

Thorn strike

Still need someone? I have to do it too

B34I4G3T, Dec 21, 2014
  5. B34I4G3T Win User

Thorn strike

Still need someone? I have to do it too
  6. rjm3k Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add
  7. elitekiller21 Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

my friend and I need one more person to help us out with this bounty add me
  8. Shadowskill08 Win User

Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

Definitely check out Xbox LFG. You're not alone in needing to complete Destiny 2 strikes!
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

Why don't you use the lfg feature on the Xbox. I'm sure they would be a ton of gamers wanting to play.
Thema:

Thorn strike

1. Thorn strike - Similar Threads - Thorn strike

2. Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike: I am a power level 660 titian dc2aa1ea-97e0-4b7d-8c8d-bf3ff0626d45
  3. Help With Thorn Strike-360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help With Thorn Strike-360: I'm a 32 Hunter seeking help for the thorn strike on the moon anyone 30+ can help bc90641c-5da6-4ea1-b48b-92957eea330b
  4. Thorn Bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn Bounty: Hi all - Working my way through the Thorn bounty and getting rocked in the crucible. Wanted to see if there were some folks in the same position that wanted to put a team together and help...
  5. Help with end of Thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with end of Thorn bounty: If willing to help, send message and I will invite, name is eb4ddae7-79e7-4be5-b612-17bcbf711f94
  6. Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!: I would prefer a Titan level 26 or above but any guardian will do c0950fd5-2c09-4fde-bfbc-dd1e86dc6e7f
  7. Need ppl to get to thorn strike...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need ppl to get to thorn strike...: Hey lv 28 Hunter here. I'm trying to get a fireteam set uo so I can get to the strike. I'm one mission away from it (I think) and I'm doing it on hard to get the ascendant stuff. Msg me to help...
  8. Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny help with thorn bounty strike: I need help getting to the end of the phogoth strike and not killing him but killing xyor a wizard that appears when fighting phogoth i am a level 28 warlock and i need help getting to the end and...
  9. I need a 1 more person for Thorn lvl 26 moon strike.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a 1 more person for Thorn lvl 26 moon strike.: This is the hardest strike I have ever done. So far me and another have made it to the end and made it through multiple waves of knights and witches and we even got a chance to start shooting at...
  10. Need a fire team for thorn exotic bounty. And other weekly strikes and raids.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fire team for thorn exotic bounty. And other weekly strikes and raids.: I Just got this bounty today and currently finishing up the crucible void challenge. Next and last challenge is to do a level 26 special strike mission on the moon. It is hard and I could use a...