Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

Discus and support Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BladedMischief, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters, returning characters! It's been a rollercoaster.

I'm curious on what you all think about the story so far!

As a player of over 3 years, and now a guild leader. Opinion is important to me. And very much valued! So tell me!

Do you have a favourite character from this year long story? Maybe a favourite side quest?

How are you enjoying the new class!

All the questions! But also all the discussions ever!

Personally, I've loved the story. I've laughed, cried and been on one heck of a rollercoaster. I've made several characters in the new class, just to experience it from all perspectives, in many roles. To better test my skill, and my understanding of the
    class. And it's been nothing but outstanding. The story has been just amazing, and it's been so, so cool to see old characters return. (No spoilers from me)

The year long story has kept content fresh, and has kept us wanting more and holding on for each part of the story. It's just been amazing and I can't put into words how much I've really loved this so far.

:)

BladedMischief, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

1. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story? - Similar Threads - Thoughts Elder Scrolls

2. Some Thoughts on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some Thoughts on Console Streaming: Just got in with console streaming with Delta today and wow! What a blast! I played Destiny 2 and everything was very stable. I think out of multiple hours of play I only experienced an issue for...
  3. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

in XboX Insiders
    This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments]
  4. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...: This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!! 8b78541e-1d3d-4659-babf-d8b87eecda00
  5. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  6. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  8. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  9. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.: I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it....
  10. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...