Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

Discus and support Thoughts on Holiday Sales? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Holiday sales are great, but as more and more games become available in Game Pass, it's only going to get hard to justify spending on them. I guess the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Whiteleaf2012, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

Holiday sales are great, but as more and more games become available in Game Pass, it's only going to get hard to justify spending on them. I guess the future of sales, in both senses, is in addons.

:)

Whiteleaf2012, Jul 4, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

It's a good sale but nothing of use for me.
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I really hope more DLC gets put on sale, and more 360 games/DLC. The sales for the 360 have been really weak. I know that the Xbox 360 are on it's way out, but they could still support it while we still have it.
  4. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Usually grab a few with the holiday sales and most the time never get around to playing them :p
  5. Shinobia Win User

I think they're awesome too! And I've picked up some great games I've been meaning to play for ages! And like you said who knows what is coming with the 4th of July
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

They are usually okay but I always spend too much. Did the new sale go live yet?
Thema:

1. Thoughts on Holiday Sales? - Similar Threads - Thoughts Holiday Sales

2. I thought it was a new feature (multi thread downloads) , but it was only a system glitch...

in XboX Insiders
    I thought it was a new feature (multi thread downloads) , but it was only a system glitch...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm from Colombia, and I'm omega, any thoughts?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm from Colombia, and I'm omega, any thoughts?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Surejosepardo [link] [comments]
  4. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  5. Pyro For Your Thoughts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For Your Thoughts: Hey all you amazing people! This week i want to know if you could live in any virtual gaming world which one would it be and why? 97864f09-0825-47e7-9f83-cb95cd89eb91
  6. Pyro For your Thoughts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For your Thoughts!: Hello! It's Been awhile since i have posted one of these! If you found yourself stranded on a remote Island that was overrun by Zombies and your last game character was your battle buddy who...
  7. Who thought this would be a good idea? This is so messed up!! Its so difficult go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Who thought this would be a good idea? This is so messed up!! Its so difficult go to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaidk9 [link] [comments]
  8. What are your thoughts about the improved Guide?

in XboX Insiders
    What are your thoughts about the improved Guide?: I love it. It's really well optimized and fast. But it feels too wordy I guess? Maybe using more icons could balance it out. What are your thoughts about it? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link]...
  9. Your are your thoughts about the new Guide?

in XboX Insiders
    Your are your thoughts about the new Guide?: I'm loving the new Guide so far. It's really well optimized and fast. What are your guys opinions? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  10. Master Chief Collection: Halo CEA thoughts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection: Halo CEA thoughts!: I Really had a tough time enjoying the Reach multiplayer with how competitively aggressive the community was, however with CEA it's been a complete 180 in terms of enjoyment. I found myself...