Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

Discus and support Thoughts on Holiday Sales? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Holiday sales are great, but as more and more games become available in Game Pass, it's only going to get hard to justify spending on them. I guess the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Whiteleaf2012, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

Holiday sales are great, but as more and more games become available in Game Pass, it's only going to get hard to justify spending on them. I guess the future of sales, in both senses, is in addons.

:)

Whiteleaf2012, Jul 4, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

It's a good sale but nothing of use for me.
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I really hope more DLC gets put on sale, and more 360 games/DLC. The sales for the 360 have been really weak. I know that the Xbox 360 are on it's way out, but they could still support it while we still have it.
  4. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Usually grab a few with the holiday sales and most the time never get around to playing them :p
  5. Shinobia Win User

I think they're awesome too! And I've picked up some great games I've been meaning to play for ages! And like you said who knows what is coming with the 4th of July
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

They are usually okay but I always spend too much. Did the new sale go live yet?
Thema:

1. Thoughts on Holiday Sales? - Similar Threads - Thoughts Holiday Sales

2. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  3. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  5. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  6. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.: I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it....
  7. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...
  8. ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ARK Genesis. Thoughts?: As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With...
  9. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?: I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e
  10. Thoughts on New Apex mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on New Apex mode: new modes whaaaat [Mod removed - Inappropriate] im loading that up right now!! 7d62120e-925d-4adf-8a09-82c38c4718de