Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

Discus and support Thoughts on Holiday Sales? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Holiday sales are great, but as more and more games become available in Game Pass, it's only going to get hard to justify spending on them. I guess the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Whiteleaf2012, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

Holiday sales are great, but as more and more games become available in Game Pass, it's only going to get hard to justify spending on them. I guess the future of sales, in both senses, is in addons.

:)

Whiteleaf2012, Jul 4, 2019
  2. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I really hope more DLC gets put on sale, and more 360 games/DLC. The sales for the 360 have been really weak. I know that the Xbox 360 are on it's way out, but they could still support it while we still have it.
  3. slangille Win User

With so many great games either already in Game Pass or coming to it.... I find I am more hesitant on buying games outright now. Sales definitely help, but don't seem to be as big a factor in whether I purchase a game or not anymore.
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Last years black friday deal i bought black ops 4 half off. Brand new to. It would be absolutely amazing if the, what i call, "The Next Box" has some sorta black friday deal next year. Just thinking abt that like....
  5. DrabbestLearner Win User

In these new sales I hope more than anything DLC, not so many games, I want to take all the achievements of several games that I left in half, I'm excited!
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I havent really brought any games this year but ive been enjoying the Gamepass a lot lately
Thema:

1. Thoughts on Holiday Sales? - Similar Threads - Thoughts Holiday Sales

2. Thoughts on New Apex mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on New Apex mode: new modes whaaaat [Mod removed - Inappropriate] im loading that up right now!! 7d62120e-925d-4adf-8a09-82c38c4718de
  3. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  4. Food for thought?

in XboX Insiders
    Food for thought?: I would like too see profile badges according to insider/preview tier considering this program has been running longer than the ones that currently do, we do more for the system it's self and the...
  5. Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?: I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab. 385149cf-b4df-42b1-ae17-1c8db4ba47a9
  6. Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts on the new homescreen UI: Personally I dont like it for the following reasons: 1. The new pages with the shop/mixer/GP/feed dont support a background image and the white ruins the synergy. 2. I read that this was made to...
  7. Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback: After 24hrs with the new design, i have to say that it is a push in the right direction but i still don't think it is the answer to the Dashboard everyone wants. There is pro's and con's regarding...
  8. Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  9. XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?: Ubisoft is cracking down on players that are creating XP farming quests saying that it "exploits risk jeopardising the overall quality, integrity, and purpose of Story Creator Mode" some players...
  10. halo infinite *thoughts*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite *thoughts*: I'm not sure on the storyline of halo that is coming up it could be anything from a prequel to something even for scifi- ish and possibly super futuristic so I prefer to just sit tight and just...