Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

Discus and support Thoughts on the new homescreen UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Personally I dont like it for the following reasons: 1. The new pages with the shop/mixer/GP/feed dont support a background image and the white ruins... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

Personally I dont like it for the following reasons: 1. The new pages with the shop/mixer/GP/feed dont support a background image and the white ruins the synergy. 2. I read that this was made to make switching tabs faster but is it faster now? Hitting right bumper 3 times was faster than hitting on the dpad 3 times . But yes the fact that you can just go where you need without opening any other tab is nice. 3. It ruins most wallpapers , it ruined mine that I took in metro exodus , where the focus was on the middle of the screen and most probably way more than just mine. 4. I also read this was so it shows more recent apps/games , but isn't the same amount in the guide now...

I didn't have time to try the update but this is my thoughts but just looking at the home screen...

submitted by /u/Cristi_CDX
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
  4. ash2k83 Win User

Fluke or real issue?

You didn't leave a game lobby to go to your homescreen or something?

Or party chat to homescreen but not leave the chat?
  5. C0MP3LLED Win User

PS4 VS X1 views

Bird, I thought gamers bought gaming consoles for games?, Not UI's. Maybe I'm wrong.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

When did Microsoft re-enable third party memory cards?

Are you sure, because when i reformatted a console that had been updated to the Metro UI it returned back to the original (Blades) UI, I don't know if that's relevant, I just thought I would put it out there...
Thema:

Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

1. Thoughts on the new homescreen UI - Similar Threads - Thoughts homescreen

2. Thoughts on New Apex mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on New Apex mode: new modes whaaaat [Mod removed - Inappropriate] im loading that up right now!! 7d62120e-925d-4adf-8a09-82c38c4718de
  3. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  4. Food for thought?

in XboX Insiders
    Food for thought?: I would like too see profile badges according to insider/preview tier considering this program has been running longer than the ones that currently do, we do more for the system it's self and the...
  5. Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?: I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab. 385149cf-b4df-42b1-ae17-1c8db4ba47a9
  6. Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback: After 24hrs with the new design, i have to say that it is a push in the right direction but i still don't think it is the answer to the Dashboard everyone wants. There is pro's and con's regarding...
  7. Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  8. XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?: Ubisoft is cracking down on players that are creating XP farming quests saying that it "exploits risk jeopardising the overall quality, integrity, and purpose of Story Creator Mode" some players...
  9. halo infinite *thoughts*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite *thoughts*: I'm not sure on the storyline of halo that is coming up it could be anything from a prequel to something even for scifi- ish and possibly super futuristic so I prefer to just sit tight and just...
  10. Gaming Seat Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Seat Thoughts?: I got mine from staples, they have back to school sales. I couldn't tell you the name of mine because it's off brand but it isnt your prototypical gaming chair. I didnt find those all that...