Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

Discus and support Thoughts on the new homescreen UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Personally I dont like it for the following reasons: 1. The new pages with the shop/mixer/GP/feed dont support a background image and the white ruins... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

Personally I dont like it for the following reasons: 1. The new pages with the shop/mixer/GP/feed dont support a background image and the white ruins the synergy. 2. I read that this was made to make switching tabs faster but is it faster now? Hitting right bumper 3 times was faster than hitting on the dpad 3 times . But yes the fact that you can just go where you need without opening any other tab is nice. 3. It ruins most wallpapers , it ruined mine that I took in metro exodus , where the focus was on the middle of the screen and most probably way more than just mine. 4. I also read this was so it shows more recent apps/games , but isn't the same amount in the guide now...

I didn't have time to try the update but this is my thoughts but just looking at the home screen...

submitted by /u/Cristi_CDX
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Mixer Broadcasting

If I'm not mistaken, they don't allow broadcasting of the UI elements because of any potential licensing issues that may come up. For example, if someone was streaming a game, then went to the homescreen and accidentally clicked on Netflix.
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

looking forward to these new updates. Hoping for a new UI design when the new xbox is released more tidy and unique UI would be nice to have.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

well, I thought the new UI would have come out by now for everyone but I guess I'll have to wait. still not a bad update(simplified settings and message safety).

thanks Fl0ydPinkert0n for the post.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
Thema:

Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

1. Thoughts on the new homescreen UI - Similar Threads - Thoughts homescreen

2. Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts?: I'm interested to know what is everyone's thoughts on Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated? Is a nice throwback to you or is it something new to you and you've never played the original?...
  3. “I Thought The X-Box One X Was Suppose To Be A Family Entertainment Center?”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “I Thought The X-Box One X Was Suppose To Be A Family Entertainment Center?”: When the new Xbox X one X came out and was described as not merely a gaming console but a “Family Entertainment Center”with its Blu-ray capability, I traded in my PS4 to give the Xbox community a...
  4. I thought it was a new feature (multi thread downloads) , but it was only a system glitch...

in XboX Insiders
    I thought it was a new feature (multi thread downloads) , but it was only a system glitch...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm from Colombia, and I'm omega, any thoughts?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm from Colombia, and I'm omega, any thoughts?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Surejosepardo [link] [comments]
  6. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  7. Pyro For Your Thoughts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For Your Thoughts: Hey all you amazing people! This week i want to know if you could live in any virtual gaming world which one would it be and why? 97864f09-0825-47e7-9f83-cb95cd89eb91
  8. Pyro For your Thoughts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For your Thoughts!: Hello! It's Been awhile since i have posted one of these! If you found yourself stranded on a remote Island that was overrun by Zombies and your last game character was your battle buddy who...
  9. Who thought this would be a good idea? This is so messed up!! Its so difficult go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Who thought this would be a good idea? This is so messed up!! Its so difficult go to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaidk9 [link] [comments]
  10. What are your thoughts about the improved Guide?

in XboX Insiders
    What are your thoughts about the improved Guide?: I love it. It's really well optimized and fast. But it feels too wordy I guess? Maybe using more icons could balance it out. What are your thoughts about it? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link]...